A bird as brave as a bear

Our last little lady has joined our family! Sweet and tiny, [name_f]Zipporah[/name_f] [name_f]Bernadette[/name_f] is the perfect cuddle bug and we are all in love. I love it’s flow and since we have a three letter one syllable last name we can get away with such a long name haha. Her name means “a bird as brave as a bear” which is adorable and inspiring. We mostly call her [name_f]Zipporah[/name_f], but nicknames we’re trying include [name_f]Zibby[/name_f] and Zizzi (my personal favorite, it’s spunky and sweet) Thank you to all who gave input to my thoughts posted over the last few months! :swan::bear:
little sister to AnnaLaei [name_f]Maurine[/name_f], Caideryn [name_m]Christopher[/name_m], [name_u]Zola[/name_u] Gweneira (ZolaGwen), LeKhaiem [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] and Odeleiah [name_f]Ione[/name_f]

52 Likes

Congratulations! [name_f]Zipporah[/name_f] is such a glorious choice for your little one :purple_heart:

2 Likes

[name_f]Zipporah[/name_f] is such an inspired choice! Congratulations!

2 Likes

Congratulations! It’s a lovely name. :heart:

2 Likes

[name_f]Zipporah[/name_f] is a fabulous choice! Congratulations!!

1 Like

[name_f]Zipporah[/name_f] [name_f]Bernadette[/name_f] is beautiful! I love the meaning! Congratulations!

1 Like

Ahhhh someone used Zipporah!! It’s my favorite girl name this pregnancy but I don’t think I’m going to get to use it as a first name :confused:
Congratulations on your baby girl!

3 Likes

Congratulations :tada:

Such a gorgeous name!

Wishing you all the best with your latest addition

1 Like

Congratulations on your bundle of joy. absolutely gorgeous name. [name_u]Love[/name_u] your style.

1 Like

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world, [name_f]Zipporah[/name_f] [name_f]Bernadette[/name_f]!
[name_u]Love[/name_u] it, such a cool meaning :heart:
:dove::bear::nest_with_eggs:

1 Like

Congrats! [name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] name🥳

1 Like

Congratulations! Such a marvelous name!

Ahh I love both [name_f]Zipporah[/name_f] and [name_f]Bernadette[/name_f]. What a lovely combination.