A Bittersweet Name🎗️

My wonderful cousin and his wife recently welcomed their team green baby- a gorgeous, sunny baby girl called Andie Marie :sunny:

Beautiful baby Andie is named in honor of her father, Andrew, who was recently diagnosed with cancer just a few weeks before her birth. Naturally this past month has been an emotional rollercoaster for my family, but sweet Andie is nothing but a blessing to our growing bunch :rainbow:

58 Likes

Congratulations to your family! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Congrats to your family, [name_f]Andie[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] is such a gorgeous name and a sweet honor!
Also, my condolences for your loss. :heart:

Such a wonderful name! Best wishes to your family!

1 Like

Congratulations to your family :white_heart:

1 Like

congratulations! what a beautiful choice :bouquet:

i’ll be keeping your family in my prayers as you all navigate his illness :white_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations to the family 🩷

Wishing [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] all the best with his health!

1 Like

Congratulations! She has such a beautiful, underrated, and meaningful name. :heart:

[name_f]Andie[/name_f] is a lovely name! And full of meaning :white_heart: sending healing thoughts

1 Like

Congratulations – [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] name! :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations to your family! Andie’s a gorgeous honourific and I wish you all the best going forwards.

1 Like

Congratulations, she’s got a beautiful name

1 Like

[name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] name. She’ll carry a connection with her father forever. I know because my name connects me to my father, who died when I was a baby. He picked out my name. I would have been named after him if I was a boy but instead he combined two of his favorite names for my first name (Angelena) and then gave me my mother’s name as my middle name (Sonia). So even though I don’t have any memories of him, I always carry his love for me and my mom with me. I’ve always cherished that. It’s one of the reasons I love names and the story behind names in general. I hope little [name_f]Andie[/name_f] will grow up feeling that love, too.

3 Likes

[name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] name and tribute.

1 Like