I like a lot of these names! And would Whitby work for [name_m]Whit[/name_m]? There’s [name_m]Whitman[/name_m] but not sure could have hitman in kids’ name - that’d be his nickname in teen years (from his friends) for sure!
A boy name that reminds me of where I grew up: [name_m]Roscoe[/name_m] The fanciest/frilliest boy name I’d actually use: [name_m]Timoleon[/name_m] The simplest, most basic, stripped back boy name I’d actually use: [name_m]James[/name_m] A boy name that gives me winter imagery: [name_m]Callum[/name_m] [name_f]My[/name_f] newest boy name love/intrigue: [name_m]Dempsey[/name_m] [name_m]Favorite[/name_m] W boy name: [name_m]Walter[/name_m] or [name_m]Wilbur[/name_m] A name that evokes genuine good guy imagery: [name_m]Benji[/name_m] A boy name from your extended family or ancestry that I like: [name_m]George[/name_m] A boy name I think would suit me if I were a boy: [name_m]Ian[/name_m] Cheekiest chappy, life of the party type boy name: [name_m]Felix[/name_m]
tried to keep to one response per question, but i couldn’t help myself on some
A boy name that reminds you of where /when you grew up
[name_m]Orion[/name_m]
The fanciest / frilliest boy name you would actually use
(used this more as guilty pleasures) [name_m]Augustin[/name_m], [name_m]Frey[/name_m], [name_f]Briar[/name_f], [name_m]Meriadoc[/name_m], [name_m]Peregrine[/name_m]
The simplest, most basic or stripped back boy name you would actually use
[name_m]Jack[/name_m]
A boy name that gives you wintertime imagery
[name_m]Klaus[/name_m] or [name_m]Rudolph[/name_m]
Your newest boy name love - or at least intrigue
Wylan or [name_m]Wilbur[/name_m]
You favourite W boy name
[name_m]Wesley[/name_m] (but also love Wylan and [name_m]Wilbur[/name_m] lol)
A name that evokes genuine good guy, decent fellow imagery
[name_m]Jude[/name_m], [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m], [name_m]Daniel[/name_m], [name_m]Philip[/name_m]
A boy name from your extended family or ancestry that you like
[name_m]Clifford[/name_m]
A boy name that you think would suit you if you were a boy (or would otherwise suit you if you already have a boys’ name)
[name_m]Milo[/name_m]
The name for a boy who is the cheekiest chappy, life of the party type!
[name_m]Cade[/name_m], Jasper/Jesper
But Whitby is ok, I love -by names like [name_f]Darby[/name_f] and [name_f]Ashby[/name_f] and [name_m]Crosby[/name_m] and [name_m]Catesby[/name_m] and Dansby… but doesn’t wow me. And [name_m]Whitman[/name_m] is the name of a distant cousin I didn’t get on terribly well with, so it’s not really an option. [name_m]Whittaker[/name_m] is my most likely option, there’s a wonderful grandfatherly character in this audio drama I grew up listening to named [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_f]Avery[/name_f] [name_m]Whittaker[/name_m] nn [name_m]Whit[/name_m] and so that’s half the appeal of [name_m]Whit[/name_m] for me. I think [name_m]Whittaker[/name_m] or [name_f]Winter[/name_f] are my favorites but I just can’t give up my preference for [name_f]Winter[/name_f] on a girl.