A brother for Ben, Jack and Luke

I have 3 boys [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] ([name_m]Ben[/name_m]), [name_m]John[/name_m] ([name_m]Jack[/name_m]) and [name_m]Luke[/name_m]. I am looking for a name for a potential brother for them. I like all of their names but I also feel like they are boring. I just really have no inspiration when it comes to boys names. Any suggestions? Thanks!

2 Likes

Andrew, [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], [name_m]Aaron[/name_m], [name_u]Bradley[/name_u], [name_u]Bryce[/name_u], [name_m]Colin[/name_m], [name_m]Daniel[/name_m], [name_m]David[/name_m], [name_m]Elijah[/name_m], [name_u]Evan[/name_u], [name_m]Felix[/name_m], [name_m]Franklin[/name_m], [name_m]Garrett[/name_m], [name_u]George[/name_u], [name_u]Hunter[/name_u], [name_u]Harley[/name_u], [name_m]Isaac[/name_m], [name_m]Ivan[/name_m], [name_u]Jordan[/name_u], [name_m]Joseph[/name_m], [name_m]Kenneth[/name_m], [name_u]Logan[/name_u], [name_u]Michael[/name_u], [name_m]Matthew[/name_m], [name_m]Nathan[/name_m], [name_u]Noah[/name_u], [name_u]Oliver[/name_u], [name_u]Owen[/name_u], [name_m]Patrick[/name_m], [name_m]Quinten[/name_m], [name_u]Riley[/name_u], [name_u]Rowan[/name_u], [name_m]Ralph[/name_m], [name_m]Samuel[/name_m], [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m], [name_u]Tyler[/name_u], [name_m]Trevor[/name_m], [name_m]Vincent[/name_m], [name_m]William[/name_m], [name_m]Xavier[/name_m], [name_m]Zachary[/name_m]

1 Like

Max, [name_m]Samuel[/name_m], [name_m]Harrison[/name_m], [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u], [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_m]William[/name_m]

Not boring at all! [name_m]Just[/name_m] mainstream/traditional handsome guys names :heart:. I love your boys names!

2 Likes

You and I have extremely similar styles since I love all of these names. How about [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] or [name_m]Samuel[/name_m]? [name_u]Danny[/name_u] is such a cute nn!

1 Like

I don’t think they’re boring, they’re classic! Here are some suggestions, sorry for any repeats.

Adam
Mark
Reed
Grant
Matthew
Alexander
Alec
Aidan
Noel
Miles
James
Calvin
Owen
Colin
Evan
Ethan
Elliott

1 Like

William, [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_m]Paul[/name_m], [name_m]Stephen[/name_m], [name_u]Tyler[/name_u], [name_u]George[/name_u], [name_u]Harry[/name_u]? Those names aren’t at all boring! I love [name_m]John[/name_m]!

1 Like

I love your sons’ names! [name_u]August[/name_u] “[name_u]Gus[/name_u]” was the first idea that came to mind :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Seth came to mind!

And I dont think they’re boring. They’re quiet charming.

1 Like

Finn, [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] or [name_u]Eli[/name_u].

1 Like

Ben, [name_m]Jack[/name_m], [name_m]Luke[/name_m],& ______:

Nicholas “[name_m]Cole[/name_m]”
[name_u]Cade[/name_u]
[name_m]Jayce[/name_m]
[name_u]Tate[/name_u]
[name_m]Marco[/name_m]
[name_m]Alec[/name_m]
[name_m]Ian[/name_m]
[name_u]Owen[/name_u]
[name_u]Rhys[/name_u]
[name_m]Cian[/name_m]
[name_m]Coen[/name_m]
[name_m]Abel[/name_m]/Abram
[name_u]Asa[/name_u]
[name_u]Evan[/name_u]
[name_m]Franco[/name_m]
[name_u]Nico[/name_u]
[name_u]Arlo[/name_u]
[name_u]Milo[/name_u]
[name_u]Ezra[/name_u]
[name_u]Finn[/name_u]
[name_u]Shane[/name_u]
[name_m]Croix[/name_m]
[name_u]Cruz[/name_u]
[name_u]Blaine[/name_u]
[name_m]Grant[/name_m]/Graham
[name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_u]Dean[/name_u]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] “[name_m]Baz[/name_m]”
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m]
[name_m]Samson[/name_m] “[name_u]Sam[/name_u]”
[name_m]Calvin[/name_m]/Caleb “[name_u]Cal[/name_u]”
[name_m]Malcom[/name_m] “[name_u]Max[/name_u]”
[name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m] “[name_u]Remy[/name_u]”
[name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] “[name_m]Thane[/name_m]”
[name_u]Nolan[/name_u] “[name_u]Noa[/name_u]”
[name_m]Preston[/name_m] “[name_u]Percy[/name_u]”

1 Like

Thank you for all the suggestions! I do like [name_m]Aaron[/name_m], [name_m]Daniel[/name_m], [name_m]David[/name_m], [name_m]Garrett[/name_m], [name_m]Joseph[/name_m], [name_m]Nathan[/name_m], [name_u]Owen[/name_u], [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] and [name_m]William[/name_m]. [name_m]Daniel[/name_m], [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] and [name_m]David[/name_m] I unfortunately can’t use because I know people with those names. [name_m]William[/name_m] I really do love, especially with the nn ‘[name_m]Will[/name_m]’. It was actually my top choice for [name_m]Luke[/name_m] but he was blond and I always picture [name_m]William[/name_m] as a dark-haired name so he became [name_m]Luke[/name_m].

1 Like

Thank you! I do love [name_m]Samuel[/name_m], [name_u]James[/name_u] and [name_m]William[/name_m]. [name_u]Sam[/name_u] I unfortunately can’t use because I have a close friend who has a son by that name. I do love [name_m]William[/name_m] ‘[name_m]Will[/name_m]’ and [name_u]James[/name_u] either [name_u]Jay[/name_u] or [name_u]Jamie[/name_u] but that is my worry they are so popular/common, lol.

I love both! [name_f]My[/name_f] brother is named [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] unfortunately otherwise it would definitely be on my list and I have a close friend with a son named [name_u]Sam[/name_u]. But I wish I could. I especially love [name_m]Daniel[/name_m]. :frowning:

1 Like

I like [name_m]Grant[/name_m]! I hadn’t thought of that one before! I also like [name_m]Alec[/name_m]. I’m not sure would you do [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] and call him [name_m]Alec[/name_m]? [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_u]Owen[/name_u] and [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] are all ones I’ve liked. [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] I’ve worried might end up in the girls camp :frowning: [name_u]James[/name_u] nn [name_u]Jay[/name_u] or [name_u]Jamie[/name_u] is definitely one I’m considering though. Thank you for the suggestions! I’ll definitely ponder [name_m]Grant[/name_m] and [name_m]Alec[/name_m]!

Thanks! I actually love [name_m]John[/name_m]. I regret nicknaming him [name_m]Jack[/name_m] because now I’d rather call him [name_m]John[/name_m] and he won’t let me, lol. I love [name_m]William[/name_m] and [name_u]James[/name_u]! [name_m]Paul[/name_m] is a nice one. I hadn’t really considered it before. Thank you for the suggestion!

1 Like

Thank you! I’m glad you like them! I agree [name_u]Gus[/name_u] is adorable! I actually have a cousin who has a son named [name_m]Gustav[/name_m] whom they call [name_u]Gus[/name_u] so I don’t think I could get away with using it! But it is gorgeous!

1 Like

Thanks! I’m glad you don’t think they are boring. I hadn’t thought of [name_u]Seth[/name_u]! It is nice and a bit less common than my other picks I’ll have to give it some thought. Thanks for the suggestion!

1 Like

I actually really like [name_u]Eli[/name_u]! I LOVED The Good Wife and he was my favorite character on there! I’m not sure if it is too different from my other names though or if it will be confused with [name_f]Ellie[/name_f]. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you think it would? Thanks for the suggestions!

1 Like

So [name_u]Dean[/name_u] is one I have SERIOUS crush on. I love it!! I love the retro vibe. I knew a [name_u]Dean[/name_u] when I was growing up who was awesome. I just have all good associations with it and I love that it isn’t as common as my other names. I am worried it seems out of place though. If I only have one more child I don’t know if it will seem like he sticks out like a sore thumb? What do you think? Thank you for all the suggestions!!!

1 Like

Ben, [name_m]Jack[/name_m], [name_m]Luke[/name_m] and…

Henry
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_u]Asa[/name_u]
[name_u]George[/name_u]
[name_m]Arthur[/name_m]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] ‘[name_m]Seb[/name_m]’
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] ‘[name_u]Theo[/name_u]’ ‘[name_m]Ted[/name_m]’
[name_m]William[/name_m] ‘[name_m]Will[/name_m]’
[name_u]Beau[/name_u]
[name_m]Frederick[/name_m] ‘[name_m]Fred[/name_m]’
[name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] ‘[name_m]Nate[/name_m]’