a brother for Hugo....please help! x

hi. im expecting my 2nd son anyday now and really need a name. our first born is [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]Reed[/name_u] so it has to suit that style of name. my husband is very set on [name_m]Monty[/name_m] but im not so keen. Names i like are [name_m]Oscar[/name_m],[name_m]Henry[/name_m] and possibly [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]…hubby says they are ‘ok’ but to be honest i would prefer a name less common name anyway so really need some advice and ideas.
i guess if i had to sum up the style im looking for it would be quite posh sounding but masculine and not a common name.

thankyou in advance for any ideas xx:)

Maybe have [name_m]Monty[/name_m] as a middle name?

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] might be my favourite, it’s classic, not too common and has the same vibe as [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] (for me)
[name_u]Theo/name_u
[name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_m]Maxim[/name_m]
[name_m]Milo[/name_m]
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u]
[name_u]August/name_u
[name_m]Benedict[/name_m]
[name_m]Nicholas[/name_m]
[name_m]Lucas[/name_m]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]
[name_m]Caspar[/name_m] / [name_m]Casper[/name_m]

I like [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] or [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] with [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]. Not sure about [name_m]Monty[/name_m]… [name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_m]Amos[/name_m]?

Of the ones you listed, I like [name_m]Henry[/name_m]. If you don’t want the double H though, I like [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] 2nd best. Not sure how I feel about [name_m]Monty[/name_m]. It seems to be more of a nickname. I like [name_m]Mortimer[/name_m] and have known a [name_m]Mortimer[/name_m] to go by [name_m]Monty[/name_m].

Suggestions:
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u]
[name_m]Leopold[/name_m]
[name_m]Ambrose[/name_m]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m]
[name_m]Ansel[/name_m]
[name_u]Rory[/name_u]
[name_m]Cormac[/name_m]
[name_m]Asher[/name_m]
[name_m]Otis[/name_m]
[name_m]Ronan[/name_m]
[name_u]Roscoe[/name_u]
[name_m]Phineas[/name_m]
[name_m]Walter[/name_m]
[name_m]Ewan[/name_m]

I love [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], and as far as I know [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] is not very common!
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] has always been one of my favourites and I have always imagined pairing it with [name_m]Ezra[/name_m], [name_m]Silas[/name_m] or [name_m]Linus[/name_m].
Good luck!

[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] is one of my favorite boys names, and I love [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] & [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] & [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]. [name_m]Henry[/name_m] is lovely, but I don’t know if you want to go alliterative—it could make a great middle name.

Suggestions:

[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] & …

[name_m]Peter[/name_m]
[name_m]Roman[/name_m]
[name_m]Wyatt[/name_m]
[name_m]Charles[/name_m]
[name_m]Basil[/name_m]
[name_u]Francis[/name_u]
[name_m]Vincent[/name_m]
[name_m]Edmund[/name_m]
[name_m]Stefan[/name_m]/[name_m]Stephan[/name_m]
[name_m]Victor[/name_m]