A Brother for Nadia

We are expecting a boy soon and we are having a VERY difficult time choosing a name. The only name that we can both agree to like is [name]Mason[/name], however I’m not sure it goes well with [name]Nadia[/name]. [name]Do[/name] you think we could pull it off? [name]Nadia[/name] & [name]Mason[/name]?

I also like [name]Lucas[/name]/[name]Luke[/name] or [name]Zachary[/name]/[name]Zack[/name]… but of course he dosen’t. [name]Noah[/name] or [name]Nicholas[/name] sound good with [name]Nadia[/name] but I don’t want to get stuck naming the rest of my kids “N” names. What do you think? Suggestions welcome!

I love [name]Lucas[/name] and [name]Nadia[/name]! Since he doesn’t, I really do like [name]Nadia[/name] and [name]Mason[/name]. I think they sound nice together, and both are really lovely names :slight_smile: [name]Noah[/name] and [name]Nadia[/name] is adorable, but may sound too matchy… All the name’s you suggested go pretty well with [name]Nadia[/name], so I say go with what you love most.

I don’t really like [name]Mason[/name] as a sibling to [name]Nadia[/name]. I like [name]Lucas[/name] a lot though.

Suggestion:

• [name]Roman[/name]
  • [name]Alexei[/name]
  • [name]Milan[/name]
  • [name]Nikolai[/name]
  • [name]Luca[/name]
  • [name]Enzo[/name]
  • [name]Rocco[/name]
  • [name]Hugo[/name]

I appreciate the feedback! :slight_smile: I agree that [name]Nadia[/name] and [name]Lucas[/name] sound better, however I don’t think I can get my husband to agree. I don’t really like the really unique names on boys for some reason. In my opinion you can pull it off with a girl, but often sounds funny on boys.

Therefore, do you guys think that matching the siblings names is as important as just choosing a name that you love? I wish we could find one that fits both of these criteria, but I don’t think we will. I love the name [name]Nadia[/name], but the boy names that match well are just not our style.

[name]Mason[/name] and [name]Nadia[/name] is fine. I like it. :slight_smile:

I know a [name]Jonathan[/name], [name]Nadia[/name], and [name]Elizabeth[/name] sibset.

I think it’s more important to find a name you love. Matching sibsets isn’t a must.
[name]Nadia[/name] and [name]Mason[/name] sound great.
[name]Luke[/name] and [name]Nadia[/name] would also be great.

NO, a resounding no to that one. It is far more important that you love the name than it is for the siblings names to match.

[name]How[/name] about:

[name]Henry[/name]
[name]Samuel[/name]
[name]Oscar[/name]
[name]Thomas[/name]
[name]Felix[/name]
[name]Daniel[/name]
[name]Charlie[/name]
[name]Mathias[/name]
[name]Mateo[/name]
[name]Gabriel[/name]
[name]Joseph[/name]

What do you think? These work well but are more familiar and popular than the previous suggestions.