A brother for Sarai: which would you choose?

i love sarai & sholto, sarai & ozias and sarai & tristan!

1 Like

First thought in my head was “Marcus”

1 Like

[name_f]Sarai[/name_f] and [name_u]Storm[/name_u] are my favorite. Other two favs are [name_f]Sarai[/name_f] and [name_u]Pax[/name_u] and [name_f]Sarai[/name_f] and [name_u]August[/name_u].
[name_f]My[/name_f] suggestions: [name_f]Sarai[/name_f] and [name_u]Quest[/name_u] - [name_f]Sarai[/name_f] and [name_m]Zev[/name_m] - [name_f]Sarai[/name_f] and [name_m]Sayer[/name_m] - [name_f]Sarai[/name_f] and [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] - [name_f]Sarai[/name_f] and [name_m]Felix[/name_m] - [name_f]Sarai[/name_f] and [name_u]Asher[/name_u] - [name_f]Sarai[/name_f] and [name_u]Declan[/name_u] - [name_f]Sarai[/name_f] and [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m] - [name_f]Sarai[/name_f] and [name_m]Abel[/name_m] - [name_f]Sarai[/name_f] and [name_u]Jonah[/name_u] - [name_f]Sarai[/name_f] and [name_m]Stone[/name_m]

since sholto is a name i associate strongly with you, it was the first to come to mind !! i looked through your boys’ list and my top three for pairing with sarai are:

sarai & sholto (i like them starting with the same letter !! it’s cute)
sarai & omri (i like them ending with the same letter/sound also lol)
sarai & isidore

otherwise the thing that came to mind was elidore !! i think sarai & elidore would be really cute !!