A Brother For Viola

Looking to name [name_f]Viola[/name_f]'s (VIE-uh-la) little bro, due this [name_f]September[/name_f]. We have a one syllable last name, so a three-syllable first name flows beautifully, although it isn’t a “must” for us. So far we are crushing on:

[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]
[name_m]Jackson[/name_m]
[name_m]Wilder[/name_m]
[name_u]Sawyer[/name_u]
[name_m]Archer[/name_m]
[name_m]Beckett[/name_m]
[name_m]Asher[/name_m]

Thoughts on the above and additional name suggestions are welcome. Thanks, Berries!

I like [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m], [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u], and [name_m]Asher[/name_m] on your list, my fav being [name_m]Asher[/name_m].

I think [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] & [name_f]Viola[/name_f] are stunning together! I also like [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] and [name_m]Asher[/name_m], but not as much as [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m].

I like [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] but you may be interested to know, [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] and [name_f]Viola[/name_f] are the names of twins in [name_m]Shakespeare[/name_m]'s The Twelfth [name_m]Night[/name_m] and subsequently, the movie based off of it, She’s the [name_m]Man[/name_m]. I don’t know if other people would make the connection or not (I did right away) but it’s something to consider! I like [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] and [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] a lot too.

[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] and [name_m]Asher[/name_m] are my favorite! Though like katiem333 above said, the connection to She’s the [name_m]Man[/name_m] could be something to consider (though not a bad connection, because that’s a great movie! :slight_smile: ) I also really love [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u]!
Here’s just a few suggestion as per your request, but I do love names you’re thinking on.

[name_m]Gabriel[/name_m]
[name_u]Noah[/name_u]
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m]
[name_m]Wiley[/name_m]
[name_m]Wesley[/name_m]
[name_u]Sterling[/name_u]

Good luck choosing!

I don’t like the sound of [name_m]Archer[/name_m] and [name_f]Viola[/name_f] together, I agree with the 12th night reference for [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] and [name_f]Viola[/name_f].

Using your names, I like these combos:
[name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] [name_m]Beckett[/name_m]
[name_m]Jackson[/name_m] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m]

Maybe try [name_m]Bennett[/name_m] as well?

I really like [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m], [name_m]Asher[/name_m] and [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] from your list - I’d never heard [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] before, but that’s lovely - and they all go well with [name_f]Viola[/name_f]. :slight_smile: Personally, I think the Twelfth [name_m]Night[/name_m] connection with [name_f]Viola[/name_f] and [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] is beautiful, it’s a fantastic story!