A few name questions?

1. What do you think of the name [name]Jack[/name] [name]David[/name]?
    This name kind of honors my parents (My mom is [name]Kelly[/name] [name]Jo[/name], and my dad is [name]David[/name]) without being too obvious (my mom said she thought it was “weird” for me to do that, but oh well).
    Is [name]Jack[/name] [name]David[/name] a good name? Does it flow right? I also like [name]Joel[/name] [name]David[/name], but it’s way too Biblical for me. Any other suggestions to honor my mom in some way would be great :slight_smile: But please try and stay away from Biblical names, [name]David[/name] is as Biblical as I need/want to get.

2. What are some nicknames for the girl’s name [name]Vittoria[/name]?
    I recently read a novel with this name being the main character’s name, and I really like it. My only issue is that I would love to find a nickname for it, but I hate the nickname [name]Tori[/name] (I know about 6 [name]Tori[/name]'s, and none have left a great impression on me). And please don’t suggest [name]Victoria[/name] as I don’t like that name.

3. What do you think of the name [name]Dominic[/name] [name]Luciano[/name]?
    My mom, knowing how name obsessed I am, asked the woman at the front desk of the place she gets her hair done what her and her husband were naming their baby. She gave my mom the answer [name]Dominic[/name] [name]Luciano[/name]. I love it, and just wanted to know what you think.

Alright, sorry it’s kind of long and rambling, but thanks in advance for answering/reading it :slight_smile:

1. What do you think of the name [name]Jack[/name] [name]David[/name]?

The flow is all right, but not the best. The name [name]Jack[/name] is more of a nickname to me, but I guess it could stand alone. Also, [name]Jack[/name] is getting pretty popular…

[name]Joseph[/name] [name]David[/name]
[name]John[/name] [name]David[/name]
[name]James[/name] [name]David[/name]
[name]Kellan[/name] [name]David[/name]

1. What are some nicknames for the girl’s name [name]Vittoria[/name]?

I really like the name [name]Vittoria[/name]-- I think it’s softer and prettier than [name]Victoria[/name].

[name]Vita[/name]
[name]Tora[/name]
[name]Via[/name]
[name]Vera[/name]
[name]Ria[/name]
[name]Toria[/name]
[name]Vi[/name]

1. What do you think of the name [name]Dominic[/name] [name]Luciano[/name]?

I think it flows really well. I like it! I do think it would be easier to pull of by someone with a Hispanic or Italian background.