A future brother for Blake?

That is so precious!!! And it’s so wonderfully sweet that you painted those murals :slight_smile: I wish I had that kind of talent! Picturing a little boy saying goodnight to all of his beautiful critters just gives me warm fuzzies. I hope Blakey will love her room the same way :slight_smile: I really did luck out with mom, haha :slight_smile: She had such a blast designing her grandbaby’s room!

I’m doing wonderful, thank you so much for asking :slight_smile: [name]Hope[/name] you are, too! I’m excited… [name]Brian[/name]'s birthday tomorrow!

I’m sure she’ll love her pastel friends! :slight_smile: It’s B to the [name]AG[/name]'s birthday?

(Please sing along)

[name]Happy[/name] birthday to you, happy birthday to you…[name]Happy[/name] birthday dear B to the [name]AG[/name], happy birthday to you! (And many more…) You were awesome on 90210! :slight_smile:

Here are your birthday candles (I’m making you 25-years-old): iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Here is your candle for good luck: i

I didn’t have time to shop for a gift, so I’m giving you some cookies I just baked (chocolate chip), two mini Three Musketeer bars, a marble I found in the drawer, and a wedge of cheddar cheese. :slight_smile:

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday! :slight_smile:

([name]Kristen[/name], I’m glad you’re doing well!)

Haha! Oh, thank you so much [name]Jill[/name], I”ll have you know that B to the [name]AG[/name] absolutely loved his song, as well as his oh-so-lovely presents :wink: He actually collected marbles as a kid, so you really hit the nail on the head there, haha! My birthday boy is actually 26 today, but he says he”ll gladly take your 25 instead :slight_smile:

I’m so glad he liked his gifts. :slight_smile: He’s 26 now? Well, he needs one more candle, so here it is: i

I hope you two had a great time celebrating! :slight_smile:

Oh, rest assured that we did! And, thank goodness, we were able to celebrate without a little party crasher!