A gender neutral sibling for Robin?

[name_f]My[/name_f] SO is a [name_u]Robin[/name_u] and his sister’s name is [name_u]Alex[/name_u]. Their parents were Team [name_u]Green[/name_u] and chose names before they were born that they would use whether it was a boy or a girl. A very interesting naming approach!

They’re too matchy for siblings, but [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] has the same soft, nature-y feeling as [name_u]Robin[/name_u] to me.

Otherwise, I think [name_u]Quinn[/name_u], [name_u]Spencer[/name_u], [name_u]Marlow[/name_u] and [name_u]Harper[/name_u] would go well with [name_u]Robin[/name_u].

2 Likes

That’s funny - we did the same thing! We didn’t find out the sex until birth, and he was going to be a Robin either way. Maybe we’re destined to have an Alex, too. :smile:

Rowan is such a beautiful name - it is a shame that they’re so matchy. I love Harper for any gender but it feels especially fresh on a boy, and I’m also really into to Quinn (and various similar Q names like Quinton and Quentin - there’s something about those Q and N sounds together that’s so appealing to me!)

2 Likes

[name_u]Ari[/name_u]
[name_u]Lauren[/name_u]
[name_u]Quincy[/name_u]
[name_u]Sam[/name_u]

1 Like

@Johannaa Somehow missed your reply earlier, just came back to this thread to check out the suggestions again! Thank you, I really like [name_u]Lauren[/name_u] and [name_u]Quincy[/name_u]. [name_u]Ari[/name_u] is common among middle aged men in Finland so it sounds quite dated to me, but there’s something refreshingly simple about [name_u]Sam[/name_u].

1 Like

[name_u]Robin[/name_u] and [name_u]Rory[/name_u]
[name_u]Robin[/name_u] and [name_u]Jordan[/name_u]
[name_u]Robin[/name_u] and [name_u]Cameron[/name_u]
[name_u]Robin[/name_u] and [name_u]Jules[/name_u]

1 Like

[name_u]Robin[/name_u] & [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] :heart::leaves:

1 Like

[name_u]Robin[/name_u] and [name_u]Reid[/name_u]
[name_u]Robin[/name_u] and [name_u]Wren[/name_u]
[name_u]Robin[/name_u] and [name_u]Rhett[/name_u]
[name_u]Robin[/name_u] and [name_u]Reece[/name_u]
[name_u]Robin[/name_u] and [name_u]Rory[/name_u]
[name_u]Robin[/name_u] and [name_u]River[/name_u]
[name_u]Robin[/name_u] and [name_u]Rae[/name_u]

1 Like

Ooo!

[name_u]Robin[/name_u] and [name_u]Brook[/name_u]
[name_u]Robin[/name_u] and [name_u]Linden[/name_u]

I feel like [name_u]Brook[/name_u] / [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] / [name_u]Briar[/name_u] pair well… and I love [name_u]Linden[/name_u] with [name_u]Robin[/name_u]! Tried to stick to nature names because I love a theme hah.

1 Like

@Julesamery Oh, I love [name_u]Linden[/name_u] - such a calm, fresh nature name. Thank you!