A Girl Name to Go With Rhys and Angus

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] Berries!

I have two older sons [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] [name_u]Tyler[/name_u] and [name_m]Angus[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m]. We are expecting a third child and I’m trying to come up with some girl options. Each of our boys’ middle names honour someone important to us. [name_u]Tyler[/name_u] was my husband’s best friend who passed away and [name_m]Robert[/name_m] is the name of several members of both of our families. In honouring that tradition we have chosen the middle name of [name_f]Bridget[/name_f] for a girl to honour the women of my family.

Since we have used Welsh and Scottish names, we would like to keep it in the same vein. Here are some of the names that I have been keen on so far.
[name_f]Emilia[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] (also a family name)
[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]
[name_f]Nola[/name_f]
[name_f]Isla[/name_f]
[name_f]Ione[/name_f]
[name_f]Emma[/name_f] (Husband’s favourite
[name_f]Hannah[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]
[name_f]Julia[/name_f]
[name_f]Fiona[/name_f]

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. I would like something feminine as my name is [name_f]Samantha[/name_f] but everyone calls me [name_u]Sam[/name_u].

Thank you!

[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_f]Bridget[/name_f] - Not Irish/Scottish but less popular than [name_f]Emma[/name_f], if that is a concern.

[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Bridget[/name_f] - [name_m]Just[/name_m] a very lovely name, though you may not consider it feminine enough.

[name_f]Finola[/name_f] [name_f]Bridget[/name_f] - I saw [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] and [name_f]Nola[/name_f] on your list, this is a similar name. You could have a choice between [name_u]Finn[/name_u] and [name_f]Nola[/name_f] for nicknames.

I think these names go best with your boys

[name_f]Arwen[/name_f]
[name_f]Bronwyn[/name_f]
[name_f]Briony[/name_f]
[name_f]Cecily[/name_f]
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f]
[name_f]Elinor[/name_f]
[name_f]Fiona[/name_f]
[name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f]
[name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f]
[name_f]Isla[/name_f]
[name_f]Isobel[/name_f]
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f]

I understand you having a lovely feminine name and then disappointed that everyone’s calling you [name_u]Sam[/name_u]. So important to consider what nn’s a name may morph into. From your list my favourite is [name_f]Isla[/name_f] and a nn wouldn’t be necessary. I also like [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f], although it may turn into just [name_f]Viv[/name_f] which I find really plain. Maybe [name_f]Vivi[/name_f]? I also like [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] but slightly prefer [name_f]Amelie[/name_f].