A little bit about me

Here’s a little bit about me. I’m 27. [name_f]My[/name_f] name is [name_u]Paisley[/name_u]. I live in [name_u]Austin[/name_u] [name_u]Texas[/name_u]. [name_f]My[/name_f] husband’s name is [name_m]Andrew[/name_m]. He’s 28 about to turn 29. I have a 2 year old son who was born Mach 16 2019. His name is [name_u]Micah[/name_u] [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u]. Around [name_u]September[/name_u] I found out I was pregnant. I was pretty happy. I wasn’t trying to get pregnant but I wasn’t preventing it. On [name_u]October[/name_u] 3rd I had a miscarriage. I was sad but not wrecked considering I wasn’t trying to conceive. [name_f]My[/name_f] own family started judging me since I was emotionally devastated. I thought there was something wrong with me. I was more upset about the fact I wasn’t sad than the miscarriage itself. I started going to therapy and to my relief since there wasn’t something wrong with me. Since I wasn’t trying to get pregnant and wasn’t pregnant that long I wasn’t that emotionally attached. At the beginning of [name_u]January[/name_u] this year I found out I was pregnant again. [name_u]An[/name_u] surprise this time with twins!!! I always wanted twins but they didn’t run in my family. Turns out they run in my husband’s. I’m currently 28 weeks. The girls are due [name_u]October[/name_u] 3. These girls will be my rainbow babies. I want their names to be special. I think I picked baby #1 name. I am so stressed and confused about what to choose for #2. I have so many names I love but wouldn’t match.

4 Likes

Sorry to hear about your family’s reaction. Don’t punish yourself for not being too emotionally upset. Grief comes in all different ways. I had two known miscarriages about 6 months apart and some possibles. One really upset me, the rest, which were unexpected, I just got on with life but 10 years later, I had a real breakdown, when I was with a group of ladies talking about miscarriage. I did later have a rainbow baby.

[name_u]Baby[/name_u] names don’t have to match. [name_f]My[/name_f] first two were [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] and [name_f]Melissa[/name_f]. Looking back many wouldn’t use them because of the [name_f]Liz[/name_f] and Liss sound. So what I loved the names and used them. Use the names you love, don’t stress out. The right name will come and they can match but they don’t have too. I do like twins to have totally different names as they are individuals.

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words. I think after about a year of recovering and working on myself I’m back to being myself again. I think what I’m nervous about now with my girls is losing them too or my future kids. I think [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] and [name_f]Melissa[/name_f] work great. I think once they get here the names and everything will just come together in the end.

Yes, the names did work out. Their younger sister is Celia. followed by brothers Michael and Stephen. At the time my names choices were very conservatives compared to today, but times do change. Your names will work out. wishing you a very safe and happy delivery.

Every mother worries about her baby during pregnancy, so try not to.