A long time coming, the twins are here.

[name_f]My[/name_f] twins decided to make their arrival at 36 weeks on [name_u]September[/name_u] 1, after my water spontaneously broke at the doctors office. [name_u]Baby[/name_u] A, the girl, is [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f]. [name_u]Baby[/name_u] B the boy is [name_m]Roland[/name_m] [name_m]Craig[/name_m]. Both are healthy and doing well other than being pretty small.

[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] was a name I’ve liked for years. The first time I heard it was the movie [name_f]Princess[/name_f] and the Frog and fell in love. [name_f]Luna[/name_f] is a ‘combo’ of both my MIL middle [name_u]Louise[/name_u] and my mother’s middle, [name_u]Lynn[/name_u]. Also many generations of women in my family have had L middle names and I wanted to continue the tradition.

[name_m]Roland[/name_m] has been my husband favorite since I met him almost 9 years ago. I think he found it on the history channel. [name_m]Craig[/name_m] is an ode to my grandmother. [name_f]My[/name_f] husband’s name is [name_m]Kevin[/name_m] and for years my grandmother couldn’t remember his name and called him [name_m]Craig[/name_m]. So now she has her real life [name_m]Craig[/name_m].

59 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations!! :heart::heart: [name_u]Love[/name_u] the story behind Roland’s middle name :relaxed:

4 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations! What a beautiful set :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations!! Their names are so sweet. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And good job keeping them in until 36 weeks! That’s great timing for twins.

1 Like

Congratiulations! The names are lovely!

1 Like

aw congratulations!!

another evangeline joins the ranks!!

1 Like

Congratulations!! What an adorable story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Congratulations! :confetti_ball:

1 Like

This is the most adorable honour ever!

Congratulations on the arrival of your precious twins. Evangeline and Roland are the most magical names. Good luck!

1 Like

congratulations!

1 Like

I love how both of them have middles honoring family in creative way! Congratulations to all :two_hearts:

1 Like

Congratulations! They have such wonderful names :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! What lovely meanings behind their names. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations :star_struck: I love their names and especially the story behind [name_m]Craig[/name_m]!

1 Like

Such lovely names, and I love the story behind Roland’s middle name. Congratulations!

1 Like

So sweet! Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations! What wonderful choices you’ve made with their names. :sparkles: Wishing you and your twins all the best!

1 Like