A message for Roxy

[name]Roxy[/name], I read your thread on another post. I noticed that you don’t like your name. You cited good reasons for not liking it.
I grew up with a name that I didn’t like, too. I changed it in my early twenties. It’s so easy to change your name. I used a book called “[name]How[/name] to Change Your Name”. It hardly cost anything to change my name. You have to have two affidavits and appear before a Notary Public. You also have to notify the DMV and Social Security. I can’t remember anything else I had to do. But the steps for doing everything are in the book.
I love your idea of being [name]Annie[/name]. I can’t remember what [name]Annie[/name] is short for, but I remember that when I read it, I loved the longer name, too. [name]Roxy[/name] is a cool name for a character in a book or something, but it would be hard to live with on a daily basis. I think it’s too harsh for your gentle and sweet personality. [name]Long[/name] live gentle and sweet people! The world can use some sweetness, don’t you think?

Okay, I just found your post and saw that [name]Annie[/name] would be short for [name]Roxanne[/name]. If you love [name]Roxanne[/name], that would be a good idea. But if you don’t really love [name]Roxanne[/name], you could have [name]Rose[/name] as a middle name. [name]Rose[/name] is similar to [name]Roxanne[/name]. Then your first name could be [name]Anna[/name], [name]Anneliese[/name] or some other name that has [name]Ann[/name] or [name]Anne[/name] in it. I love [name]Anna[/name] [name]Rose[/name] so much. It is very similar to [name]Roxanne[/name], but so much softer. [name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Anne[/name] would be pretty, too, and your nn could be [name]Annie[/name].