A middle name for Cleo the snake

My 10-year-old brother recently got a pet snake - a tiny female Children’s Python (photo for reference, not our one)! who is currently only two months old!
.
[name_m]The[/name_m] place he got her from had already named her [name_f]Cleo[/name_f], and he’s decided to keep it. I know a middle name is obviously completely unnecessary for a snake, but I thought it would be fun to give her one anyway!
.
What would you pair with [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] as a middle name for a little girl snake? :snake:

3 Likes

Well Cleo/Clio [name_f]Vindemiatrix[/name_f] is my all time favourite, but it’s also a lot, so some other options …

  • [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_f]Hecate[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_f]Hermione[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] Andromedes
  • [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_f]Athenais[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_f]Viatrix[/name_f]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] something sparks joy! Good luck!

1 Like

I suppose the idea may be a little cheesy, but [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_f]Belinda[/name_f] was my first thought! While the meaning of [name_f]Belinda[/name_f] is not entirely certain, it is often interpreted as “beautiful snake”. :snake:

3 Likes

[name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_f]Brynn[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_f]Petra[/name_f]

1 Like

Cleo Jormungandr after the Norse mythology snake who’s big enough to wrap around the entire world.

1 Like