A middle name for Felix...

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! I’m tuning up my list and trying to focus on a middle name for [name_m]Felix[/name_m]. I have a few contenders. Please let me know which one is your favorite, and anything else you want to say about the combo.

If you have any other middle name suggestions, I’d love to hear those too (one note - cannot start with “A” as that would make unfortunate initials). Last name is one syllable.

[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] – a blend of classic and current

[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] – this one is all classic; may not flow well as both are two syllables

[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Lucien[/name_m] – a name full of good meanings, but maybe too much good meaning? I don’t know that I’d be able to replicate that for another child necessarily.

[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] – my previous combo for [name_m]Felix[/name_m]

[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m] – I love [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m], but is this too quirky together?

[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]Oberon[/name_u] – Similar question to [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m], is this too much together?

Wow great names! I love [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u], [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Lucien[/name_m], [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m], [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m], and [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m]!

[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m], while really handsome, is a bit safe
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] is extremely handsome
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Lucien[/name_m] is so beautiful. I love [name_m]Lucien[/name_m] and the whole name sounds shiny and amazing. Not too much meaning because most people wouldn’t know the meaning of [name_m]Lucien[/name_m].
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] is very handsome but seems more old fashioned than the others.
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m] is adorable and I actually love this.

My favorites are [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Lucien[/name_m] and [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m]

[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u]: I like it! I think [name_u]Everett[/name_u] is handsome.
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m]: I mean, I LIKE it, but I’m worried that this is going to sound like what [name_m]Brian[/name_m] [name_m]Scott[/name_m] or [name_u]Gary[/name_u] [name_m]Donald[/name_m] sounds like now: very very 2010s. Maybe I’m the only person concerned about stuff like that, though.
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Lucien[/name_m]: Too heavily Latinate for me.
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m]: [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] is great! I like how they’re a similar feel while not being of a similar origin.
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m]: Yes, too quirky, and also [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m] is terribly unattractive sounding.
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]Oberon[/name_u]: Quirky, but [name_u]Oberon[/name_u] is nice.

[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u]: Certainly a very handsome combo, though it feels like one of those combos that I’ve already seen plenty of times. Only because both names are very popular on nameberry though, I wouldn’t feel that way about a real life baby with that name.
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m]: Like another user said, this seems a tad bit like you’re playing it safe. I’d prefer something a little less popular with [name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Lucien[/name_m] – I love this one, [name_m]Lucien[/name_m] is very handsome! Honestly I think the only one who would care about the meaning being more positive than another child of yours’ would be you, since most people don’t know name meanings and I doubt the kids would mind.
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] – My favorite [name_m]Felix[/name_m] combo! [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] is one of my favorite names, and I like the whole classic but not too well known vibe of this.
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m] – [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m] isn’t my cup of tea but I definitely don’t think its too quirky. Actually, I enjoy how quirky it is next to [name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]Oberon[/name_u] – Like with [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m], this feels quirky but in a good way, and I like how despite being quirky [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]Oberon[/name_u] still has this classic feel. My second favorite [name_m]Felix[/name_m] combo!

I like the flow of [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] and [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m].

I love the flow and style mixture of [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u], very handsome.

Thanks so much for all the feedback, everyone! :slight_smile:

I love ALL your choices except [name_m]Edmund[/name_m]. My favorite would be [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Lucien[/name_m] with [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m] as a close second.

Thank you!