A middle name to honor my mother

ricamaca:
I’m probably going to use this as the second middle name. I wanted to figure out what to use first and then decide which name combo it went with. My only problem with [name]Rhiannon[/name] is that our last name ends in ‘ton’ and I’m worried about the flow - it kind of catches when I say it and over emphasizes the ending of our last name. So I would probably use [name]Rhianna[/name] (spelling?). It would be good to incorporate the ‘h’ as my mother’s name has an ‘h’ too. One name we definitely want to use is [name]Erika[/name] [name]Jade[/name]. Another interesting fact is, as you say, [name]Rhiannon[/name] means divine queen, my name means chief of the royal meadow, and my husband”s name means little king.

jlm:
My middle name is [name]Lara[/name]. I thought about using an L first name (I like [name]Lorelai[/name]) as my first name is based on my mum’s middle name. Or, using [name]Kym[/name] (or a variation) so the three generations will have that in common. Or, using [name]Rhianna[/name] as a variation/combination of my mother’s first name and my partner”s first name.

[name]Hannah[/name] or [name]Anna[/name] would work to or [name]Anne[/name]

[name]Johanne[/name] [name]Kym[/name]

[name]Hannah[/name]
[name]Joanna[/name]/[name]Joanne[/name]
[name]Anna[/name]/[name]Anne[/name]
[name]Janna[/name]

Kyanne
Kymber
[name]Myka[/name]?

My name is [name]Erica[/name] :slight_smile: It has served me well :slight_smile:

What about [name]Jackie[/name], since [name]Jack[/name] is a nickname for [name]John[/name]