A mothers Intuition!

I KNEW it!!!

Had an appt today and after the vitals she listened to my heartbeat.

Last time the heartbeat was really low so she started there. Nothing. I got nervous.

Then a very faint something and she went ti the right to follow it. Then [name]WAY[/name] on the right hip bone we heard it clear as day. 132.

I said, “whoa, way over there huh? Well you had better check the other side!”

She said “you want me to check the other side? But I hear it here.”

“I know, but if its way over there… What’s on the other side!?”

Sure enough… She moved the monitor over to my left hip bone and… CLEAR AS [name]DAY[/name] there was another one! 128.

She was in awe.

All I could say was “I TOLD Dr. [name]Larson[/name]! I knew it from day ONE!”

She ordered an US for Friday to confirm and she totally would not say it was twins but I asked her if she has ever heard them so far apart and its NOT twins… She didnt really answer my question. All she said was that if one was 170 and the other was 130 then its more clear they’re not the same.

But seriously, they were 8 inches apart! Is there anyway they could NOT be two?!

We’re not telling anyone until we confirm Friday but I would be shocked if its Not twins!

I KNEW IT!!!

So… My twins list is…

Boy/Girl
[name]Charles[/name] and [name]Alexandra[/name] (nn [name]Charlie[/name] and [name]Andie[/name])
[name]Everett[/name] and [name]Remy[/name] (nn Rett and [name]Remy[/name])
[name]Everett[/name] and Remielle (nn Rett and [name]Remi[/name])
[name]Everett[/name] and [name]Rosemarie[/name] (nn Rett and [name]Remi[/name])
[name]Charles[/name] ([name]Charlie[/name]) and [name]Claire[/name]

Boys
[name]Alec[/name] and [name]Charles[/name] ([name]Charlie[/name])
[name]Alexander[/name] and [name]Charles[/name] ([name]Alec[/name] and [name]Charlie[/name])
[name]Everett[/name] and [name]Charles[/name] (Rett and [name]Charlie[/name])
[name]Alexander[/name] and [name]Andrew[/name] ([name]Alec[/name] and [name]Andy[/name])
[name]Anderson[/name] (family name) and [name]Charles[/name] ([name]Andy[/name] and [name]Charlie[/name])
[name]Charles[/name] ([name]Charlie[/name]) and [name]Elliott[/name]
[name]Lucas[/name] and [name]Charles[/name] ([name]Luke[/name] and [name]Charlie[/name])
[name]Sebastian[/name] and [name]Charles[/name] ([name]Charlie[/name])

Girls
[name]Alexandra[/name] ([name]Andie[/name]) and [name]Elliott[/name]
[name]Alexandra[/name] ([name]Andie[/name]) and [name]Alden[/name]
[name]Alexandra[/name] and [name]Rosemarie[/name] ([name]Andie[/name] and [name]Remi[/name])

I just can’t help but get thinking but will confirm Friday!

[name]How[/name] exciting! Keep us posted!

I love [name]Charles[/name] and [name]Claire[/name]”so classic and beautiful. I also love [name]Charles[/name] and [name]Elliott[/name] and [name]Alexandra[/name] and [name]Rosemarie[/name] (but I really love [name]Claire[/name] and [name]Rosemarie[/name]!).

WOW! That’s amazing, [name]Erin[/name]! Yippee! :slight_smile:

I vote for [name]Charles[/name] and [name]Claire[/name], too. :slight_smile:

We’re not telling anyone until we confirm Friday but I would be shocked if its Not twins!

I KNEW IT!!! Congratulations, [name]Erin[/name]! So happy for you!

And now you get to think of twice as many names! Fun, fun, fun…

So… My twins list is…
I will put a * after every name combo I love, and I will put extra *s when I am ecstatic over your choice:

Boy/Girl
[name]Charles[/name] and [name]Alexandra[/name] (nn [name]Charlie[/name] and [name]Andie[/name])*
[name]Everett[/name] and [name]Remy[/name] (nn Rett and [name]Remy[/name])*
[name]Everett[/name] and Remielle (nn Rett and [name]Remi[/name])*
[name]Everett[/name] and [name]Rosemarie[/name] (nn Rett and [name]Remi[/name])*
[name]Charles[/name] ([name]Charlie[/name]) and [name]Claire[/name]***

Boys
[name]Alec[/name] and [name]Charles[/name] ([name]Charlie[/name])*
[name]Alexander[/name] and [name]Charles[/name] ([name]Alec[/name] and [name]Charlie[/name])*
[name]Everett[/name] and [name]Charles[/name] (Rett and [name]Charlie[/name])*
[name]Alexander[/name] and [name]Andrew[/name] ([name]Alec[/name] and [name]Andy[/name])**
[name]Anderson[/name] (family name) and [name]Charles[/name] ([name]Andy[/name] and [name]Charlie[/name])**
[name]Charles[/name] ([name]Charlie[/name]) and [name]Elliott[/name]*
[name]Lucas[/name] and [name]Charles[/name] ([name]Luke[/name] and [name]Charlie[/name])**
[name]Sebastian[/name] and [name]Charles[/name] ([name]Charlie[/name])****

Girls
[name]Alexandra[/name] ([name]Andie[/name]) and [name]Elliott[/name]*
[name]Alexandra[/name] ([name]Andie[/name]) and [name]Alden[/name]
[name]Alexandra[/name] and [name]Rosemarie[/name] ([name]Andie[/name] and [name]Remi[/name])***

I just can’t help but get thinking but will confirm Friday!
We are waiting with bated breath to hear how it goes!

[name]Major[/name] congrats!

Boy/Girl
I like:

• [name]Charles[/name] and [name]Alexandra[/name] (nn [name]Charlie[/name] and [name]Andie[/name])
  • [name]Charles[/name] ([name]Charlie[/name]) and [name]Claire[/name]

Boys
I like:
[name]Anderson[/name] (family name) and [name]Charles[/name] ([name]Andy[/name] and [name]Charlie[/name])
[name]Charles[/name] ([name]Charlie[/name]) and [name]Elliott[/name]
I love:
[name]Alexander[/name] and [name]Charles[/name] ([name]Alec[/name] and [name]Charlie[/name])
[name]Lucas[/name] and [name]Charles[/name] ([name]Luke[/name] and [name]Charlie[/name])

Girls
I love:
[name]Alexandra[/name] and [name]Rosemarie[/name] ([name]Andie[/name] and [name]Remi[/name])

The only combo I really dislike is [name]Alexander[/name] and [name]Andrew[/name], because [name]Alexander[/name] means “defender of man” and [name]Andrew[/name] means “man” – both from Greek – so it sounds like an unbalanced relationship. Yes, this is crazy, feel free to ignore it.

Good luck and congrats again!

Thanks everyone! I am both excited and nervous!

I will post again Friday… I think there is a small chance we will know the sex but at only 14 weeks it may be too early.

All in I think [name]Charlie[/name] is probably a given if one is a boy.

I was WRONG! LOL

There is only one baby in there!

I must say I am relieved but also baffled as to how we could have heard two heartbeats like that.

There was no evidence of a vanishing twin or anything so it must have been the angle of the soundwaves against my hips or something!

DH is VERY relieved :slight_smile:

We couldn’t tell if it is a boy or a girl yet… Had its legs together!

Aw, I’m sorry it’s not twins! But I guess if you’re both relieved, it’s a good thing! Bummer you couldn’t tell the sex… I’m calling boy.

I’m sorry, too, but I’m glad you’ve got the baby that’s meant to be. :slight_smile: I’m going to wager that it’s a girl. Wait. Or a boy. Yeah. That’s it. No. Wait. I’m going back to the girl guess. Final answer: girl.

boy!

im gonna say that its a girl!

i’m going with boy!!

I say girl!
What about [name]Rose[/name] if it’s a girl…definitely NOT a middle name, but might be good for a first name or a nn since I saw you liked [name]Rosemarie[/name]…

If it is a boy, (since I am so bad at guessing!) what about [name]James[/name]? All kinds of nicknames and very cute by itself!

how about [name]Archie[/name] for a boy? or [name]Jedediah[/name] nn [name]Jed[/name]? i love [name]Jed[/name]