A Name For Adventurer

I need your help to think of the perfect name for my new character that I created it’s a boy goes in to a magical world who goes on adventures with the help of his art supplies, and it’s influenced by [name_m]Aladdin[/name_m], Foster’s Home For Imaginary Friends, Chalkzone, The Fairly Odd Parents, Dragon Tales, and [name_m]Harold[/name_m] and the Purple Crayon.

Description: The character is a twelve year old boy, he has medium length brown hair and very light orange skin, he is average height and is slender. He wears a [name_u]Vivid[/name_u] azure shirt and red shorts.

He is a twelve-year-old boy who likes to draw with his markers and crayons, he draws all different things and makes nice art but one day he needed some more supplies he went to the art store then he found this nice set of art supplies but there’s actually something special about this set that he is going to find out very soon , when he got home he try to drew a big circle, he noticed something in it that he never seen before and he goes in to another world where everything is made by markers and crayons, he meets seven new friends, and they go on exciting adventures together, and he used his supplies to draw things out of thin air. He is creative, down to earth, imaginative, friendly, nice, loyal, easygoing, artistic, kind, optimistic, compassionate, artistic, and enthusiastic though he can be a bit stubborn at times.

I want the name to fit very well with his character and personality and if you had already thought of a good name for my character then hit the reply button!

1 Like

[name_u]Blake[/name_u]
[name_u]Blythe[/name_u]
[name_u]Clayton[/name_u]
[name_u]Jamie[/name_u]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_u]Milo[/name_u]
[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps

[name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_m]Clifton[/name_m] “Cliff”
[name_m]Zane[/name_m]
[name_u]Theo[/name_u]