A Name For Child Prodigy

I have created this character and I need your help to think of the perfect name for my new character.

Description: The character is a twelve year old boy, he has brown hair, very light tangelo skin, he is short and is slender. He wears a gray buttoned shirt, red bow tie, dark brown vest and black pants.

He is a twelve year old child prodigy who likes to jam on his keyboard and is in a band that includes his friends they usually play throughout the neighborhood and even at their own school.He usually shows up whenever someone needs a moment he plays a deep music and when someone feels happy he would play happy music. He likes variety forms of music ranging from classical to modern and even owns every single album that includes different genres, his favorite musician is [name_u]Quincy[/name_u] [name_m]Jones[/name_m], he not only plays the keyboard :musical_keyboard: he plays the drums, guitar, :guitar: and every other instrument known to man.
He’s plays in the school orchestra where he plays the flute and violin.

I will like his name to fit very well with his character and personality and if you had already thought of a good name for the character. Hit the reply button!

Here are a few suggestions:

[name_u]Arthur[/name_u]
[name_m]Nathan[/name_m]
[name_u]Dorian[/name_u]
[name_u]Charlie[/name_u]
[name_m]Archibald[/name_m] (Archie)
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m]
[name_m]Luke[/name_m]
[name_m]Peter[/name_m]
[name_u]Logan[/name_u]
[name_m]Casper[/name_m]
[name_u]Julian[/name_u]