A name for every MBTI type

The MBTI ([name_m]Myer[/name_m]-[name_m]Briggs[/name_m] Type Indicator) is a personality typing system that categorises people into one of sixteen types.

These types all have unique properties and are based on introversion/extraversion, intuition/sensation, feeling/thinking, and prospecting/judging.

What names do you associate with each type? Why do you think this is?

I always associate [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] as an ENFP name. Not sure why, it just is for me! Same with [name_u]Joan[/name_u] and ISTJ. I don’t really have any other specific names attached to MBTI types.

I don’t know the types very well, just my own (ENFP) so I agree with the [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] association! I also think of [name_u]Robin[/name_u] (like [name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_m]Williams[/name_m] who was an ENFP)

Robin feels very INFP to me, I think because of [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] the Pooh.

Ooh this is fun. [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] and [name_f]Nimue[/name_f] are INXX names, [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] is an ISFP name, [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] is an ISXX name, and [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] is an EXFX name! I’ll add more if I think of them.

Interesting! I think of [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] as an INxJ name!

1 Like