A Name for my Character 12

I’ve created these two new characters for my cartoon and I need your help to think of the perfect name for my character.

Genre of Story: slice of life comedy.

Time Period/ Location: modern-day, Michigan

Brief Plot: It’s about six middle-school children who go through everyday life.

Character #1
Description: The character is a twelve year old boy, he has light brown hair, fair skin and a big pointy nose. He is tall and is overweight with a enormously fat belly. He wears a buttoned down shirt with a t-shirt and shorts.

He is a overweight optimistic, down to earth and nice twelve year old boy who is a friend of Character # 1. He likes to draw pictures and read online comics, as well as building things with legos and also a fan of the sci-fi and superhero genre. He is friends with Character #2 and is rarely seen without her cause they always doing things and going on adventures together, they sometimes buttheads with each other at times but they support each other and look out for each other.

The names that i’m considering:
Owen
Harold

Character #2

Description: The character is a twelve year old girl, she has short black hair with fair skin. She is short and is slender. She wears a no sleeved shirt and blue skirts.

She is a tomboyish, kind, cool, friendly, smart, independent, and witty girl who is friends with Character #1.

The names that i’m considering of:
Rose
Lillian

I will like their names to fit very well with their characters and personalities, if you had already thought of a good name, hit the reply button!

#1. [name_u]Jesse[/name_u], [name_u]Cooper[/name_u], [name_m]Thomas[/name_m], [name_m]Randall[/name_m], [name_m]Stewart[/name_m], [name_u]Shane[/name_u], [name_m]Phillip[/name_m], [name_u]Neil[/name_u], [name_m]Ben[/name_m]

#2. [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_f]Fern[/name_f], [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], [name_f]Jasmin[/name_f], [name_f]Laura[/name_f], [name_u]June[/name_u]