A Name for My Character

I’m torn between two names for a lot of my characters and would appreciate the help.

1. [name_f]Auretta[/name_f] or [name_f]Avira[/name_f] is for a girl 17, who is the older sister of the [name_u]Love[/name_u] Interest in the story.
  2. [name_f]Amaya[/name_f] or [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] is for a girl 8, who is the younger sister of the [name_u]Love[/name_u] Interest.
  3. [name_m]Brian[/name_m] or [name_m]Elmer[/name_m] for the younger brother of my protagonist who is 9.
  4. [name_m]Winton[/name_m] or [name_m]Buddy[/name_m] for the Antagonist of my story his son’s name is [name_m]Artie[/name_m].
    Also taking suggestions for the Protagonist and Her love interest both are 16. This is a fantasy, horror story if that helps, and the [name_u]Love[/name_u] Interest and his family were all dead/comatose for 3 years.

Also, if anyone can tell me how to do a poll that would be greatly appreciated, I’m new here and trying to figure it out, thanks!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there, @author73!!! So nice to meet you. :smiley: I’m [name_f]Elena[/name_f].

[name_f]Auretta[/name_f]!

[name_f]Amaya[/name_f]!

[name_m]Elmer[/name_m]!

[name_m]Buddy[/name_m]!

Protagonist: [name_f]Jessamy[/name_f], [name_f]Jessamine[/name_f], Relia, [name_f]Romi[/name_f], [name_u]Romilly[/name_u], [name_f]Bella[/name_f], [name_u]Bennie[/name_u], [name_f]Petronelle[/name_f], [name_f]Talia[/name_f], [name_f]Tessa[/name_f], [name_f]Tressa[/name_f]

love interest: hudson, [name_m]Kion[/name_m], [name_m]Cyril[/name_m], [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m], [name_m]Will[/name_m], [name_u]Quentin[/name_u]. [name_u]Quill[/name_u], [name_u]Finley[/name_u], [name_u]Flynn[/name_u], [name_u]Niall[/name_u]

and if you click the little settings gear to the top right of the new reply/post, it will gove you an option to build poll and instructions. If you need any further help, just say so and I’ll see if I can explain better!

3 Likes

All thoss names seem like good options, but her are my preferences: [name_f]Auretta[/name_f], [name_f]Amaya[/name_f], [name_m]Elmer[/name_m], [name_m]Winton[/name_m].

Protagonist: [name_f]Esma[/name_f], [name_f]Camil[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Lena[/name_f]
[name_u]Love[/name_u] interest: [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], [name_m]Guido[/name_m], [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_m]Tobias[/name_m]

Thank you! Very helpful!

1.) [name_f]Auretta[/name_f]
2.) [name_f]Amaya[/name_f]
3.) [name_m]Brian[/name_m]
4.) [name_m]Buddy[/name_m]

Protagonist: [name_u]Tate[/name_u], [name_f]Tessa[/name_f], [name_f]Liviana[/name_f], [name_f]Livia[/name_f], [name_f]Rachel[/name_f], [name_f]Angelica[/name_f], [name_f]Giselle[/name_f], [name_f]Kalla[/name_f], [name_u]Rowan[/name_u], [name_u]Reese[/name_u]/Reesa
[name_u]Love[/name_u] Interest: [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], [name_u]Noah[/name_u], [name_m]Evander[/name_m], [name_m]Jones[/name_m]