A Name For New Character

I thought of this character in my head and I need your help to think of the perfect name for my new character. I am using this character to play variety of different roles in my projects.

Description: The character is a twelve year old boy, he has deep brown hair, fair skin with a big pointy nose, he is short and is slender. He wears a [name_u]Vivid[/name_u] purple shirt and khaki shorts.

He is a twelve year old boy who likes to have fun and going places. He is smart, clever, witty, adventurous, sociable, relaxed, talkative, active, confident, honest, enthusiastic, mischievous, humorous, independent, playful, strong, vigorous, assertive, daring, easygoing, bold, and cool though he can be rambunctious, arrogant, narcissistic, brash at times. He likes to ride his bike, going places, going to the arcade, drawing, painting, playing , internet surfing and he has a love of cartoons and comics.

I will like his name to fit very well with his character and personality and if you had already thought of a good name for him then hit the reply button!

Here are some names that come to mind from your description!

[name_u]Henry[/name_u]
[name_u]Arlo[/name_u]
[name_u]March[/name_u]
[name_m]Conrad[/name_m]
[name_u]Blythe[/name_u]
[name_u]Avery[/name_u]
[name_u]Rudy[/name_u]
[name_u]July[/name_u]
[name_m]Desmond[/name_m]
[name_u]Rafe[/name_u]
[name_u]Coast[/name_u]
[name_u]Hero[/name_u]