A name I haven't heard much about..

ok what do you guys think of Thorfinna? I’m Norwegian he is Irish

Thorfinna [name]Grace[/name] love the name
Thorfinna [name]Lucy[/name] love the name
Thorfinna [name]Esme[/name] ?
Thorfinna [name]Erin[/name] irish
Thorfinna [name]Kallen[/name] irish
Thorfina [name]Bree[/name]

I’ve never heard Thorfinna before, but it looks like a combo of [name]Thor[/name] and [name]Finn[/name]. Hmm… I think [name]Thora[/name] is really pretty, though!

Thorfinna is Norse

I just haven’t heard it before. I’ve heard of the Norse [name]Thora[/name], though. I think Thorfinna is interesting!

I’m not sure I like it yet, I like that it isn’t used alot. I loved [name]Sofia[/name] but it’s just so common and my girlfriend named her baby that. I guess I will find out what people think : )

I’m not sure about it yet either, but I think it’s interesting! I know I like [name]Thora[/name], and I think [name]Finn[/name] names are cool, but I’m not sure about the [name]Thor[/name] and the Finna together. Hmm… I’m curious to hear what other people think, too.

I like a lot of Norse names, though. I think [name]Linnea[/name], [name]Danica[/name], [name]Sigrid[/name], and [name]Ingrid[/name] are really pretty.

The way to tell if you really like the name Thorfinna is to have your relatives and closest friends call you Thorfinna for a week or so.