A names

which of these is your favourite?

[name_m]Aodhan[/name_m] ([name_u]Aiden[/name_u], irish spelling)
[name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_m]Aurelius[/name_m]
[name_m]Andrew[/name_m]
Audren
[name_u]Auberon[/name_u]
[name_u]Addison[/name_u]
[name_m]Alistair[/name_m]

tell me others you like

My favorite would be [name_m]Andrew[/name_m], nickname [name_u]Drew[/name_u]. [name_m]Aodhan[/name_m] close second.

I also like [name_m]Amias[/name_m], [name_m]Anson[/name_m], [name_m]Archer[/name_m], [name_u]Arlo[/name_u], [name_m]Asher[/name_m], [name_u]Auden[/name_u], [name_m]Augustine[/name_m], [name_m]Autry[/name_m], and [name_u]Avery[/name_u].

I would have to say [name_u]August[/name_u] is my favorite from your list, with Audren as a second fave. I like the unique spellings of some of the names, but I always worry the kid would be stuck correcting everyone on spelling for the rest of his life. My favorite boy “A name” is [name_m]Asher[/name_m], but I also like: [name_m]Alec[/name_m], [name_m]Ace[/name_m], Amet, [name_m]Amos[/name_m], [name_m]Abel[/name_m], and [name_m]Archer[/name_m].

[name_u]August[/name_u] is probably my favorite, too. I like [name_m]Anson[/name_m], [name_m]Anselm[/name_m], [name_m]Anders[/name_m], Aemmon (though I prefer the classic [name_m]Eammon[/name_m]), and [name_m]Aloysius[/name_m]. Not a fan of [name_m]Andrew[/name_m].

[name_u]August[/name_u] and [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] are my favorites from your list. I also like [name_m]Adrian[/name_m], [name_m]Alphonsus[/name_m], [name_m]Asher[/name_m], [name_u]Alex[/name_u], [name_m]Anders[/name_m], and [name_m]Amias[/name_m].

I like [name_m]Aurelius[/name_m] the most of your list. I also like [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], [name_m]Andreas[/name_m], [name_u]Antoine[/name_u] and [name_m]Aramis[/name_m].