A new combo I'm really loving!

[name]Agatha[/name] [name]Violet[/name], WDYT?

[name]Do[/name] you like it? Hate it? [name]Don[/name]'t know?

Comment please!

I think the flow and vintage feel is fantastic, but I’m just not an [name]Agatha[/name] fan. (But like I said, I think the combo is stunning!)

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I love it! I’m really into those names with a haunting quality! And it’s very unusual, yet pretty!

thanks!

I’m on the fence on [name]Agatha[/name], usually… but this is beautiful! Really, so gorgeous. [name]Violet[/name] has an amazing ability to make nearly any name sound better! I wish I could use the name [name]Violet[/name], but my son is [name]Dash[/name] and I don’t want people to think I’m obsessed with The Incredibles.

Edited to add:
[name]Agatha[/name] feels soo lush and beautiful in this combo. It usually sounds kind of stale to me, but here it sounds exotic and oh so fresh. [name]Agatha[/name] [name]Violet[/name] could be a bluesy jazz singer who wears amazing gowns with sapphire jewelry. She’d wear the sapphires around the house, too. She’d have a small room in her home all painted a deep red with a red velvet chaise lounge.

That’s how I’d picture her, anyway.

[name]Agatha[/name] isn’t my style, but this is definitely a beautiful combo! Nicely done!

Very pretty!

[name]Agatha[/name] is a tough one for me, but I do love this combo! Would you use a nickname?

I might use [name]Aggie[/name]