A New Duggar Baby

[name_f]Myla[/name_f]
[name_f]Ava[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Grace[/name_f]

1 Like

Let me throw another semi-serious guess into the ring: [name_f]Michelle[/name_f]. I know they already have a [name_u]Michael[/name_u] (M2), but hear me out. I think M7 is the last M&M, what with J*sh probably going to jail soon. It’s not impossible.

1 Like

maybe [name_f]Melody[/name_f] or [name_f]Maryellen[/name_f]

1 Like

You think they’d name their baby after their mother/mother-in-law? I can’t see it myself!

1 Like

[name_f]Anna[/name_f] chose M because it was the first letter of Michelle’s name, and she thought the other Duggars were going to do letter themes as well.

1 Like

With the current situation, I think [name_m]Josh[/name_m] would do everything to gain his parents’ appreciation lol

1 Like

[name_f]Mercy[/name_f]
[name_f]Miranda[/name_f]
[name_f]Maddison[/name_f] [name_f]Ashleigh[/name_f]
[name_u]Miracle[/name_u]
[name_u]Micaiah[/name_u] (a wrongfully-imprisoned man in the Bible)
[name_f]Mikayla[/name_f]
[name_f]Michella[/name_f]
[name_f]Mishell[/name_f]
[name_f]Micheline[/name_f]
[name_f]Meechelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Mea[/name_f] Culpa
Martyr

1 Like

I’ll say [name_f]Millicent[/name_f] (nn. Millie)! It would be cute!
I think either [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] or [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] are good matches with their current sibset. They seem to like longer and feminine names.
Madeline/Madeleine (nn. Maddie), Margaret/Magdalena (nn. Maggie), [name_f]Maisie[/name_f], [name_f]Margot[/name_f], [name_f]Milena[/name_f] or [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] (too close to Maryella?) are also pretty.

1 Like

With how Pest and OfPest butchered the tribute to Grandma [name_f]Mary[/name_f] with Maryella’s name, I can see them doing the same with [name_f]Michelle[/name_f]. Michellanna, anyone?

Michellethebestgrandmaeverpleasekeepaffordingmydadsattorney [name_f]Faith[/name_f] Duggar :heart:

Joking aside I do think she will have [name_f]Michelle[/name_f] somewhere in her name. We can interpret [name_u]Michael[/name_u] was after Anna’s father rather than [name_f]Michelle[/name_f]? Why not?

2 Likes

Then again, Pest does have sisters named Jana, Joy-Anna, and Johannah, and consecutive brothers named Joseph and Josiah.

1 Like

If based on my level of interest and respect, Meh will be its name.

3 Likes

I actually really like Maryella, it’s my favourite of their choices (other than Michael) :grimacing::grimacing:

I’m going to guess Mercy, Mariah or Melody/Melanie.

1 Like

I cannot imagine they would use any “Mad-” names because even [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] (or various spellings) would be very similar to [name_u]Madison[/name_u] aka [name_u]Ashley[/name_u] [name_u]Madison[/name_u].

[name_f]My[/name_f] guesses would be:
[name_f]Millicent[/name_f] (Millie)
[name_f]Margaret[/name_f] (Maggie)
[name_f]Mariah[/name_f]
[name_f]Mabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Mia[/name_f]

1 Like

I was thinking [name_f]Mercy[/name_f], but after he was arrested I don’t know. I think the middle name will be [name_f]Faith[/name_f].
Any “Mad” names are out.

1 Like

I’m thinking [name_f]Mirabel[/name_f] [name_u]Or[/name_u] [name_f]Molly[/name_f]. Their names seem more transitional so likely more [name_f]Molly[/name_f] but [name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f] has that [name_f]Michelle[/name_f] sound without being [name_f]Michelle[/name_f]. Middle either [name_f]Faith[/name_f] or [name_f]Joy[/name_f]

1 Like

In a post [name_m]Jim[/name_m] [name_m]Bob[/name_m] made to announce his run for Arkansas State Senate, he said he had 22 grandchildren. Kajed’s upcoming baby would be #23, so we can assume that M7 has been born. No word on her name yet. [name_f]My[/name_f] money’s on a simpleigh southyrn spelling of [name_f]Michaela[/name_f].

2 Likes

I can see [name_f]Miley[/name_f] being a viable option as [name_f]Anna[/name_f] has said before that if they had another boy he’d be named [name_u]Miles[/name_u] (this was just after Maryella was born)

1 Like

I would not be at all surprised if they wait until after the trial is over to officially announce the baby’s birth. I am so curious to know what the name is though!

Well…her name is indeed [name_f]Madyson[/name_f]! [name_m]Just[/name_m] saw it on Anna’s instagram. Interesting choice, given the circumstances, but I hope the best for this little one and her siblings. Babies don’t choose their circumstances so I hope comments don’t get too harsh…

2 Likes