A poll on nicknames which work best

I’ll be TTC my third next year but interested in what nickname from [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] you think sounds nice with my other boys nicknames.

• Lawrence ‘[name_m]Lawrie[/name_m]’
  • Lawrence ‘[name_u]Wren[/name_u]’

0 voters

My other boys are
[name_m]Zach[/name_m]@ry ‘[name_m]Zach[/name_m]’

AlexandeR ‘[name_m]Al[/name_m]/Ally’

Lawrie works with your sons’ names and I prefer it.

1 Like

I love [name_m]Lawrie[/name_m]!

1 Like

I like both nicknames but they sound like girl names. [name_m]Lawrie[/name_m] is the same as [name_f]Lori[/name_f] or Laury and [name_u]Wren[/name_u] and [name_u]Ren[/name_u] are all female names.

Thanks [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] for me me is all masculine. [name_m]Lawrie[/name_m] is actually Scottish. I think it is a soft males name though, as it does match up with [name_f]Laura[/name_f]/Lauren/ etc
For me it’s a literary reference to [name_u]Laurie[/name_u] from [name_m]Little[/name_m] Women, which is one of my favourite books and characters.

2 Likes

I like both but I like [name_m]Lawrie[/name_m] slightly more.

1 Like

Lawrie reminds me of [name_u]Laurie[/name_u] from [name_m]Little[/name_m] Women, so yes!!

1 Like

Wren is one of my absolute favorite names, and I love it as a nickname for [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]! However, you seem like you might be more fond of [name_m]Lawrie[/name_m], so I think that might work best for you! [name_m]Lawrie[/name_m] is also lovely :slightly_smiling_face:

Also, I think both [name_m]Lawrie[/name_m] and [name_u]Wren[/name_u] are incredibly handsome. They don’t feel feminine to me at all, though I personally don’t believe it would be a negative thing if they did anyway!!

1 Like

Hi there.

I want to like [name_m]Lawrie[/name_m], but I just find it a little bit hard to say. So, I voted for [name_u]Wren[/name_u]. That’s kind of fun & unexpected. What do you think of the nn [name_m]Lad[/name_m] for [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]? I kind of love that, & it’d be so cute w/your crew.

Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like