A pretty name for a pretty girl

Aww congratulations! I’m so happy for you and she has the most beautiful name :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! She has a lovely name.

1 Like

Congratulations :partying_face:
I love her name💞
She’s soo cute :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Congratulations! She is so cute, I love her smile! The meaning of her name is so beautiful!

1 Like

Congratulations! What a blessing and what a beautiful name!

1 Like

Congratulations!
[name_u]Love[/name_u] name. Cute girl

1 Like

Oh isn’t she the sweetest! :sob: Congratulations! [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] [name_f]Nadia[/name_f] [name_u]Eden[/name_u] :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Thank you… your words feel like a hug to this momma’s heart :heart:

1 Like

thank you so much @WhiteGardenia !

Thank you, we sure do think so… I look at her and say, “I can’t imagine you as anything else, my dear; you certainly are none other than a [name_f]Nadia[/name_f] Eden” :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

awwwww, thank you! :baby:t2: :earth_americas: :heart:

1 Like

THANK :heart: YOU - awwwwwwwwwwww!

People probably thought I was crazy for doing something so out of the ordinary for her nursery, but it made me happy. I’ve always loved Shabby Chic style, which of course includes birds, and once I got started, it actually surprised me how many bluebirds have popped up in baby books, an activity center, and even a sleepsack with woodland creatures! I handmade her baby mobile out of a name banner used for my baby shower and grapevine wreaths and styrofoam crafting bluebirds; I also wrote her name and verse on a beautiful dry erase board with something like storybook scroll handwriting. I’m very pleased with the final products! The canvas is also hanging on her wall :heart: Thought you’d enjoy seeing these photos! xox

6 Likes

Wow! Your whimsical creations are truly homespun beauties :stars: [name_f]Nadia[/name_f] [name_u]Eden[/name_u] is a lucky girl! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

The bluebird and bramble theme is so inspired and elegantly assembled :heart:

1 Like

thanks!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I missed this announcement! Congratulations! I remember you from waaay back when and I’m so, so happy for you! [name_f]Nadia[/name_f] is gorgeous!

1 Like

I just got goosebumps! [name_f]Nadia[/name_f] [name_u]Eden[/name_u] is beautiful and I absolutely adore the meaning. Congratulations! Wishing you lots of health and happiness with your little girl. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like