A pretty name for a pretty girl

Hi, friends! Wow - such a surreal experience writing my little girl’s birth announcement after all these years of loving names and the Nameberry community!

After a decade of infertility and 2 losses, baby Nadia Eden came at 35 weeks on May 20th, 2021, just 5 days before her daddy’s 35th birthday. Not even knowing our story, and how fitting the meaning “Hope from God’s Garden” would be, we fell in love with her name about 9 years ago.

5lbs, 13oz, 18.5in. No NICU stay. We left the hospital with our little gift on our 11th wedding anniversary. Today, as you can see, she is a healthy 5 month old and as happy as a bird in a tree (her nursery theme is “blue birds of happiness” :wink: )

If you want some back story on our journey, you can read it here:

69 Likes

[name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] name for your beautiful daughter! Congratulations!

1 Like

Oh, I am so, so happy for you! She is absolutely precious and her name is beautiful. :white_heart: Congratulations!

2 Likes

That is such a beautiful story and a gorgeous smiley little girl! :heart_eyes: The meaning of her name is just perfect too, truly meant to be. Congratulations :heart:

2 Likes

oh this was such a lovely read! what a touching story; and a beautiful name for an adorable little girl!

congratulations to you and your family :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Congratulations! The meaning of her name is absolutely beautiful! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so, so very much! :blush:

Thank you :heart: Yes! We’ve caught her smiling (and captured them) in photos since she was born! She’s been such a blessing after 8 long months of wondering if she really would come true…

2 Likes

Thank you @hannahwren for your warm words and congratulations… and for sharing in our joy through reading our story :heart: It means the world!

1 Like

She is absolutely gorgeous, and has such a beautiful name. Congratulations! :orange_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you :heart:

She’s so sweet! Congrats! Nadia is a lovely name :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Congratulations :two_hearts::two_hearts:

You have a beautiful baby girl and I wish you all the best honestly I’m sure you’ll have such a blessed life.

[name_f]Nadia[/name_f] [name_u]Eden[/name_u] is lovely :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Congratulations!! [name_f]Nadia[/name_f] [name_u]Eden[/name_u] is an absolutely beautiful name for a beautiful little girl!!

1 Like

Oh my gosh, she’s adorable! Congrats!

1 Like

[name_f]Nadia[/name_f] [name_u]Eden[/name_u] is a stunning name for a beautiful little girl. Thank you for sharing your story and all the best to you and your family.

1 Like

Congratulations! What a beautiful and amazing story, the meaning of her name is perfect :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

What a beautiful name congratulations!!!

1 Like

congratulations! she is beautiful and her name is stunning, i love the meaning behind it too and how special it is to you :heart: welcome to the world, nadia.

1 Like

Nadia’s one of my favorite names! And [name_f]Nadia[/name_f] [name_u]Eden[/name_u] is just perfection :sparkles: I love blue birds, so her nursery song just sent me swooning :bird: She’s also so scrumptious and radiant, congratulations!!!

1 Like