A Second Life

No obligation, just fun! No need to be a writer, just be a person who can think like a person. Basically, make a story but only “play” one character. Include actions and words, but keep your thoughts to yourself to make it more realistic! @ me to claim a character (Which you can do at any time, even once we start). (If I forgot to include any other teenberries, feel free to add them!)

Characters (I’ll add more if I need to):
Jessica Haylee Henderson nee Graize (f, 42) @milqtea
Thomas James Henderson (m 16) @JoMarchisQueen
Charlotte Mae Henderson (f, 15) @winterdragon04
Lucy Jane Henderson (f, 15) @Helena006
Patrick John Barnes (m, 49) @Snevebia
Melody Sofia Barnes nee Abbot (f, 46)
Adam Riley Barnes (m, 17) @_LivvyOwl
Ella Ruth Barnes (f, 16) @lexie.dayyy
Maisie Grace Barnes (f, 14) @Miss_Mayhem
River Henry Barnes (m, 13) @planetnames

2 Likes

@JoMarchisQueen @Helena006 @winterara @_LivvyOwl @lexie.dayyy @Miss_Mayhem @planetnames We can go ahead and start, if you guys want to!

1 Like

CHARLOTTE: (sitting on her bed on her phone) [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]! [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]! When’s mom going to be home?

2 Likes

I want to respond but your character is not talking to my character.

2 Likes

Make something happen! Think outside the box :blush:.

1 Like

MAISIE: (knocks on door)

1 Like

CHARLOTTE: (short-temperedly) Whaaat?

Wait ,question: how is everybody related?

That hasn’t been specified yet :blush: Friends, cousins, etc. It’ll develop as we go. @Miss_Mayhem

@Miss_Mayhem U there?

1 Like

@EJpuddlejumper I think you would like this!

MAISIE: (desperately) I need help, [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]!

CHARLOTTE: (glances at the door, confused. sets her phone down) … Okay? Come in.

1 Like

MAISIE: (bursts through the door in a panic) I can’t find [name_u]River[/name_u]! Mother went to the store and I was supposed to keep an eye on him, as I’m a year older… help! We were at the creek, and he was there, and I turned around and BOOM he was gone! (starts to cry)

1 Like

CHARLOTTE: (rolls eyes) [name_f]Maisie[/name_f], quit the drama. You’re fourteen for heaven’s sake.

2 Likes

MAISIE: (tears in eyes) No, I’m serious! Adam told me to watch him because he had to go do something- I don’t know what…

1 Like

([name_m]Can[/name_m] I please play? Oh, and hi [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f]!)

2 Likes

I think you can play. Look at the top at the available characters.

1 Like

Hi! And yep!

CHARLOTTE: (groans) Then it’s [name_m]Adam[/name_m]’s fault for leaving you in charge. Go to him about it.

2 Likes

MAISIE: [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]! I don’t know where he is!

1 Like