A sister for Anna & Charlotte...help!!

See the results of this poll: Which sister name do you like best and also fits with Anna & Charlotte?

Respondents: 20 (This poll is closed)

• Eleanor/Ellie: 4 (20%)
  • Lucy: 9 (45%)
  • Claire: 1 (5%)
  • Victoria/Tori: 2 (10%)
  • Jane: 1 (5%)
  • Molly: 1 (5%)
  • Elizabeth: 2 (10%)
  • Catherine/Cate: 0 (0%)

I voted for [name]Victoria[/name].

I love all the choices, but some are getting a little too popular, I agree.
Suggestion; have you thought about perhaps [name]Lucia[/name] and maybe use [name]Lucy[/name] as a nn?

• [name]Sam[/name] x

I am not sure what it is like in your area, but [name]Claire[/name], [name]Lucy[/name], [name]Catherine[/name] and [name]Elizabeth[/name] are all as popular as [name]Ellie[/name]/[name]Eleanor[/name] where I live. If popularity is a concern of yours/your husband’s, I would take that into consideration.
I love the sweetness and simplicity, and classic feminitiy of [name]Jane[/name]! That got my vote before reading your post. I think it is adorable with [name]Anna[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name]!

I voted for [name]Lucy[/name] as I think it seems the most obvious sister to [name]Anna[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name], but my favorite by far is [name]Jane[/name].

I voted for [name]Lucy[/name], I just had to say you have amazing taste! What lovely names…not biased at all, as my first name is [name]Anna[/name] :sunglasses:

Alright so I picked [name]Lucy[/name] for several reasons…

1. It’s just a really cute and pretty name.
  2. It works the best with [name]Anna[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name]- girly classics that are also completely modern.
  3. Its in keeping with the 2-syllable theme, so they sound great when said together.

I love a lot of the names on your list and even prefer a couple of them to [name]Lucy[/name], but [name]Lucy[/name] just popped out as the name that’s perfect for your next child! :slight_smile: