A Sister For Cormac?

We are due to welcome a baby girl in [name]May[/name] and are truly stuck for names. We’ve got a few options but we’re struggling to find the perfect fit. Our son is [name]Cormac[/name] (nn [name]Mac[/name]) and his middle name is very Irish (think O’ names). I’d love to keep the same feeling with the baby girl either with the solid Irish name or with a vintage name that works with [name]Mac[/name]. I like unusual (but not made up) names while my husband tends towards more traditional names. Wondering what your favorites (or least favorites) are from the list below or open to suggestions that may not have made our list! Thanks for your help! We are thinking of the middle name of [name]Kathryne[/name] or going with the same as [name]Cormac[/name].

[name]Bridget[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name]
[name]Ginger[/name]
[name]Daphne[/name]
[name]Thea[/name]
[name]Tessa[/name]
[name]Cecily[/name]

I think [name]Tessa[/name] and [name]Cormac[/name] would make a good sibset. I also like [name]Cecily[/name] they have an outdoorsey feel, wind in the hair, adventurous and energetic vibes.

rollo

From your list I think [name]Thea[/name], [name]Cecily[/name] and [name]Fiona[/name] go best with [name]Cormac[/name]. Some other suggestions:

[name]Winifred[/name]
[name]Beatrice[/name]
[name]Willa[/name]
[name]Celia[/name]
[name]Maeve[/name]
[name]Niamh[/name]

I like [name]Cormac[/name] with [name]Daphne[/name], [name]Thea[/name] or [name]Tessa[/name] best.

Favs

1 [name]Bridget[/name]
2 [name]Fiona[/name]
3 [name]Daphne[/name]
4 [name]Thea[/name]
5 [name]Cecily[/name]

Least Faves

[name]Ginger[/name]
[name]Tessa[/name]

I think [name]Daphne[/name] or [name]Fiona[/name] or [name]Bridget[/name] would be good with [name]Cormac[/name]! While I love [name]Tessa[/name] I just don’t think it has the same spunk as [name]Cormac[/name].

I [name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]Cormac[/name]! It’s a name we’d strongly consider. I especially love it with [name]Fiona[/name], [name]Daphne[/name] & [name]Thea[/name].