A Sister for Eve

We just found our our second is another little girl.

Our daughter’s name is [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f].

These are the girls names on my list right now. Which do you think would work best with [name_f]Eve[/name_f].

Alice
[name_f]Anna[/name_f]
[name_f]Blythe[/name_f]
[name_f]Claire[/name_f]
[name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Sybil[/name_f]
[name_f]Kate[/name_f]

1 Like

Congratulations!

I like [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] and [name_f]Anna[/name_f] best with [name_f]Eve[/name_f] :blush:

1 Like

I love [name_f]Jane[/name_f] with [name_f]Eve[/name_f]! Very classy.

3 Likes

My favorites from your list are [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Anna[/name_f], and [name_f]Kate[/name_f]! Of those, I think [name_f]Alice[/name_f] or [name_f]Anna[/name_f] would go best with [name_f]Eve[/name_f]. [name_f]Alice[/name_f] is my favorite! [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] would be a great combo with [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f].

1 Like

Eve is lovely! I really like [name_f]Jane[/name_f] for her sister :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!! I think thats the hardest part is that I LOVE my daughter’s name. it fits her so well and I feel like we knocked it out of the park. So now we have to find another home run. The pressure is on.

1 Like

Eve and [name_f]Jane[/name_f] sound great together!

1 Like

Eve [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] is so beautiful! I love your list, especially [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Anna[/name_f], [name_f]Claire[/name_f], and [name_f]Jane[/name_f]. [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is my absolute favorite with [name_f]Eve[/name_f]–they’re both underused classics that share a lovely, understated elegance and simplicity. They also balance each other nicely, each with their own bright strong vowel sound. But you really can’t go wrong here; you have so many great choices! Good luck!

1 Like

I like all of those a lot! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are [name_f]Blythe[/name_f], [name_f]Kate[/name_f], and [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] with [name_f]Eve[/name_f].

1 Like

Eve [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] is beautiful

I love [name_f]Anna[/name_f], [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] and [name_f]Kate[/name_f] for you!

1 Like

Hi there.

Eve [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] is so pretty!

Here is my favorite to least favorite rankings of your list:

Alice-This is my favorite from your list, & it’s really nice w/Eve. It’s smart, kind, classic, simple & grows up well.

Jane-I love the simplicity of this w/Eve. It’s smart & sleek & old fashioned, but doesn’t sound dated.

Blythe-This is honestly not my personal favorite name, but it’s refreshing. And it’s simple & polished like [name_f]Eve[/name_f].

Anna-A little over done, but a great name none the less. You have a pretty similar style to all of your names. Smart, kind, old fashioned but fresh & just easy & lovable.

Claire-Not super exciting either, but a lovely name. Fits in well. I kind of like [name_f]Clara[/name_f] a little better. I feel like it has more character.

Sybil-I don’t personally love the sound, but I like how it’s unique. And not a bad name at all. I do prefer the [name_f]Sibyl[/name_f] spelling.

Kate-I much prefer [name_f]Cate[/name_f]. I’m not sure why. [name_f]Kate[/name_f] is fine, but it’s just a little uninteresting.

Hope this helps a little. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like in no particular order [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Anna[/name_f], [name_f]Jane[/name_f] with sister [name_f]Eve[/name_f]

1 Like

My vote is for [name_f]Alice[/name_f] or [name_f]Sybil[/name_f].

1 Like

Eve and [name_f]Claire[/name_f], [name_f]Eve[/name_f] and [name_f]Kate[/name_f], and [name_f]Eve[/name_f] and [name_f]Alice[/name_f] are my favorites!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Alice[/name_f] with [name_f]Eve[/name_f]! It’s not on your list but I also think [name_u]June[/name_u] would be beautiful with [name_f]Eve[/name_f].

1 Like

I love your daughter’s name!

All of your choices are beautiful, but I really love [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]!

1 Like

Love [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f], beautiful combo!

In your list, my favorite names for a sibling are [name_f]Anna[/name_f], [name_f]Jane[/name_f], and [name_f]Alice[/name_f] (in that order).

1 Like

Funny you put them in that order because a first and middle name idea had been [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]

I really like [name_f]Anna[/name_f] and [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] for you!

1 Like

Claire!

1 Like