A sister for Greta

What would you name [name_f]Greta[/name_f]’s sister and why? Which names would you avoid?

• June [name_f]Annalise[/name_f]
  • Louisa [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
  • Bridget [name_f]Annalise[/name_f]
  • Leona [name_f]Marilyn[/name_f]
  • Maude [name_f]Annalise[/name_f]

0 voters

1 Like

Greta & [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] are perfect together!

I don’t care for [name_f]Bridget[/name_f] with [name_f]Greta[/name_f], but the others are fine.

Greta & [name_f]Maude[/name_f] :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Bridget seems to match that rugged, spunky kick of [name_f]Greta[/name_f]! [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] has a vintage classic feel that matches well too

1 Like

Greta and [name_u]June[/name_u] are just gorgeous together.

Louisa, [name_f]Maude[/name_f], and [name_f]Bridget[/name_f] I love with [name_f]Greta[/name_f]!
I voted [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] because I preferred the overall combo to [name_f]Annalise[/name_f] with [name_f]Maude[/name_f] or [name_f]Bridget[/name_f].

I agree with the majority that [name_f]Greta[/name_f] and [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] are astoundingly delightful together! [name_u]Truly[/name_u], it’s perfect in my eyes, which I rarely can say about a sib set. They just feel SO cohesive but not matchy.

Greta goes well with all of your names, but my absolute favorite is [name_f]Maude[/name_f]!

Greta and [name_f]Maude[/name_f] are awesome together! [name_u]Strong[/name_u], spirited and quirky.

I also like [name_f]Greta[/name_f] with [name_f]Bridget[/name_f] and [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]. All strong, not overused classics.

Maude and [name_f]Bridget[/name_f] work well for [name_f]Greta[/name_f]’s sister, and I love both names. [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] also works.

It was a tough choice because I honestly think all of these sound great with [name_f]Greta[/name_f] but I voted for [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Annalise[/name_f]. [name_u]June[/name_u] is charming and has a similar vintage, slightly off-beat vibe as [name_f]Greta[/name_f].

Greta and [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] are a natural combo, but I love [name_f]Greta[/name_f] and [name_u]June[/name_u] too.

I voted for [name_f]Louisa[/name_f], but I think [name_f]Bridget[/name_f] and [name_f]Maude[/name_f] go really well with [name_f]Greta[/name_f] too!