A sister for rosalie

• isabel
  • daphne

0 voters

rosalies full name is rosalie thea anne

— isabels full name would be isabel phoebe anne
— daphnes full name would be daphne lyra anne

Of those 2 names, I like [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] better! It feels more unexpected. However after looking at the full combos, I just want to say that [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u] would be the absolute perfect sister for [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Thea[/name_f] Anne!!!

[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] and Phoebe!!! Perfection.

4 Likes

[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] & [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] sound like a great pair to me. Both classic names, and alternatives to their more popular counter-parts.

1 Like

[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] is wonderful!!

1 Like

I like [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] and [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] about equally (both are lovely!). But I definitely prefer [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] with Rosalie–they feel stylistically similar and their sounds tie together beautifully, but I like that they don’t share an ending. I also much prefer Isabel’s full name combination over Daphne’s. So [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u] gets my vote! :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

I picked [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] but would have prefered [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] (that spelling).

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] them both, but I think [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] and [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] works better together! [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] and [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] have too similar of an ending sound for me to love them together.

1 Like

I adore [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] !!

1 Like