A sister for Victoria and Henry!

Hello!

We are [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] and [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] (I have dropped [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] and used my maiden as a middle though), and our first two kids are [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Edward[/name_m]. We just found out we’re having another girl! We won’t stray from our British royal theme, and I want something that can stand strong next to [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m]. Here’s our list: please tell me your favorites and thoughts! We’ll try to nail down the first name and then work on a middle.

Elizabeth
[name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Caroline[/name_f]
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]
[name_f]Louisa[/name_f]

Thank you!

3 Likes

[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] and [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] are my favorites (in that order). [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] options!

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourites are [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], [name_f]Alice[/name_f] and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]. However for some reason [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] feels to me as though it would fit best with the siblings names, perhaps it’s the popularity and obviousness of it being royal ie. I wouldn’t necessarily think [name_f]Alice[/name_f] is a royal name, but I would [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f].
I like your other options too​:heartpulse: but my vote is with [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] 1st, [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] 2nd and [name_f]Alice[/name_f] 3rd :heartpulse::two_hearts:

2 Likes

I tend to like the longer names on this list considering [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] is a longer name. That being said, [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] might be the most known royal name. You could have two daughters named after three powerful Queens in their own right. I love every name on this list because I’m a big fan of British royalty, so I’m excited to see what you pick!

1 Like

Alice, [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] or [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] for short, and [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] go beautifully with your other kids names. [name_m]Just[/name_m] for fun here are some middle names was thinking for all of your list.

Elizabeth [name_f]Sophia[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Diana[/name_f]
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u]
[name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u]
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f]
[name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f]

Lovely names you chose!

1 Like

Victoria [name_f]Jane[/name_f] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Edward[/name_m] are beautiful names!

From your list, my favorites are [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], and [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] in that order! I also love [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] and [name_f]Louisa[/name_f], though!

My favorites of yours are [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], [name_f]Alice[/name_f] and [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]. I also like [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f].

I know you’re working on FNs right now, but one of the first name combos that came to mind was [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], followed closely by [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f].

Alice or [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]!

1 Like

I’d probably rule out [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] if I were you – mainly because your names are [name_m]William[/name_m] & [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] and it might be just a little strange.

I really love [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], and [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] most from your list, though all of them would work well with your older children’s names. Overall, though, [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] gets my vote. It’s less expected than the rest of your list and feels just perfect with [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] & [name_m]Henry[/name_m].

3 Likes

I agree. Although the exception would be to use [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] as a middle name only.

Alice and [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] are beautiful!!

[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] or [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]. They go so well with [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m] :slight_smile:

Louisa is my top favorite for you, but [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] is nice too. Either one would be lovely with [name_f]Frances[/name_f] in the middle spot.

Louisa [name_f]Alice[/name_f] or [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] would make lovely additions to your “royal family” sibset

Thanks so much, everyone! I love [name_u]Louise[/name_u] as a middle. Hadn’t thought of that!

Our last name is Marks, so unfortunately I feel like [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] Marks doesn’t work for me, but I sure love [name_f]Margaret[/name_f].

Also, does the “ice” ending on [name_f]Alice[/name_f] and [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] bother other people with the “s” ending on Marks? Wondering if [name_f]Alice[/name_f] Marks sounds like a snake? Ha.

I wrote them all out to help with [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] card looks. :slight_smile: In case this helps inspire anyone.

[name_f]Victoria[/name_f], [name_m]Henry[/name_m], and [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]

[name_f]Victoria[/name_f], [name_m]Henry[/name_m], and [name_f]Alice[/name_f]

[name_f]Victoria[/name_f], [name_m]Henry[/name_m], and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]

[name_f]Victoria[/name_f], [name_m]Henry[/name_m], and [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]

[name_f]Victoria[/name_f], [name_m]Henry[/name_m], and [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]

[name_f]Victoria[/name_f], [name_m]Henry[/name_m], and [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]

1 Like

Eleanor ,[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] or [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] are my favourites.

Victoria ,[name_m]Henry[/name_m] and [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] Marks - I adore [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] so much.

Victoria ,[name_m]Henry[/name_m] and [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] Marks - solidifies you are using a theme. Lots of nickname potential and honours you!

Victoria ,[name_m]Henry[/name_m] and [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] Marks - maybe the most subtle of the theme

Alice, [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] and [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] are the most royal to me.
The other names are noble/aristocratic but not at [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m] level.
I pick [name_f]Alice[/name_f].

I like [name_f]Alice[/name_f]! I think it sounds nice with your last name. I think it is a good balance between classic like [name_m]Henry[/name_m] and fancy like [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]. [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] would be cute. [name_f]My[/name_f] next two would be [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f].

Now that you’ve written them like that, I’ve slightly changed my mind!

I think [name_f]Victoria[/name_f], [name_m]Henry[/name_m], and [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] just go together so perfectly. [name_f]Victoria[/name_f], [name_m]Henry[/name_m], and [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] also sound like siblings. I actually like the way Beatr!ce M@rks sounds! It sounds like a memorable character from a novel.
Then my top three would be rounded out by [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], which definitely gives off the most ‘royal’ feel!

As much as I love [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], I agree with other posters that it’s best left as a middle probably!

Beatrice [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]