A Thank You

[name]Hi[/name] ladies,

My wonderful little sister has today given birth to a darling baby girl :slight_smile: She has asked me to extend my thanks to you as, upon my recommendation, she has been browsing the boards for a few months, taking in all of your lovely suggestions. She was a little too shy to post but ensures me that she managed to come up with baby number 2’s name with your help, so thank you very much :slight_smile:
[name]Little[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Rose[/name] was born at 11.06am here in the UK and she is absolutely beautiful and perfect in every way and is another much loved girlie to add to the family :slight_smile: Her sister, [name]Primrose[/name] [name]Violet[/name] [name]Grace[/name] (3) is delighted to be a big sister and is already doting on the little one.
Thank you again! :slight_smile:

[name]Gracie[/name] and [name]Isabelle[/name]

What a beautiful name! Congratulate your sister for me!

Congrats to your sister and your family! And welcome to the world [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Rose[/name]!

I am so happy for you and your sister and all your family. [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Rose[/name] is a beautiful name!