A witchy name for a black puppy?

I’m planning on getting a black cocker spaniel puppy, a little girl, soon. I have such a long list of names, and I’m struggling to shorten it! Please could you vote for your favourite? Stock photo for inspiration :slight_smile:

• Sabrina (Brie, Brina, Breezy)
  • Drusilla (Drussie, Dru)
  • Wanda
  • Tabitha (Tib, Tibbie)
  • Isadora (Dora, Dory)
  • Isolde
  • Zelda
  • Sybil (Sybbie, Billie)
  • Christabel
  • Enid
  • Lettuce (Letty)
  • Winifred (Winnie)
  • Marnie
  • Trudy
  • Edmée (not Esme)
  • Pascale
  • Ebony
  • Agnes (Aggie)
  • Sylvette (Sylvie)
  • Dusty
0 voters
1 Like

Sorry to add to your list that you’re trying to shorten haha, but [name_u]Salem[/name_u] is also a cool choice for a black witchy dog :black_heart::full_moon:

2 Likes

[name_u]Salem[/name_u] is very cool! :star_struck:

1 Like

I voted [name_f]Wanda[/name_f], [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f], [name_f]Winifred[/name_f], [name_f]Agnes[/name_f], or [name_f]Marnie[/name_f]! I don’t know how I’d choose between them. What a gorgeous pup, too. :two_hearts:

1 Like

Oh my gosh, what a sweet puppy!! Congratulations on your soon-to-be doggy!

I honestly think any of these could suit a black cocker spaniel, and I voted for [name_f]Wanda[/name_f], [name_f]Drusilla[/name_f] (I like this one for you the most!!), [name_f]Sabrina[/name_f], [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] and I would have added [name_u]Pascale[/name_u] and [name_u]Dusty[/name_u]!

1 Like

I can’t chooose! I would have picked all of these!
Perhaps my favourite would be Enid or Edmee :heart_eyes:

I also nominate

Vesper/ Vespera
Amaryllis
Wednesday
Starla
Twyla
Opaline
Embla
Arcane

And I leave this link, because the names are epic here

1 Like

I voted [name_f]Sabrina[/name_f], [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] or [name_f]Enid[/name_f]. I love this name vibe choice for your new girl :slight_smile: [name_f]My[/name_f] first dog that was all mine as an adult was a black cocker girl named [name_f]Imogen[/name_f]. I was planning to name her [name_f]Suki[/name_f] but it didn’t suit when I met her. I’m stupidly excited for you and wish you many beautiful years together. I would also offer [name_m]Friday[/name_m] as a suggestion (nn Effie)

1 Like

This was my first thought before I even saw the names on the poll!

1 Like

oooh she’s so cute and i love a lot of your options but wanda is seriously so perfect :magic_wand:

1 Like

[name_f]Zelda[/name_f] is so perfect.

1 Like

I just saw the name [name_f]Twila[/name_f] on Instagram from a pet and thought it could work too! It makes me think of spooky nights since it sounds like the beginning of twilight :full_moon::black_heart::yellow_heart:

1 Like