Abigail and ?-3rd POLL

See the results of this poll: Abigail and ?

Respondents: 35 (This poll is closed)

• Aurora: 2 (6%)
  • Audrey: 4 (11%)
  • Camilla: 4 (11%)
  • Catherine: 9 (26%)
  • Delilah: 2 (6%)
  • Evelyn: 6 (17%)
  • Felicity: 2 (6%)
  • Patience: 0 (0%)
  • Hannah: 3 (9%)
  • Isabelle/Isabella: 3 (9%)

I like [name]Camilla[/name] bc then they can be nickname [name]Abby[/name] & [name]Cami[/name] or [name]Abby[/name] & [name]Millie[/name] and I think either of those combos go nicely together, but then they both also have their longer pretty names too

forgot to add - bc the other names don’t seem as nicknamable to me, except maybe [name]Isabelle[/name], that almost sounds too similar to [name]Abigail[/name]

Looks like [name]Catherine[/name] is winning this poll.

[name]Abigail[/name] goes best with [name]Hannah[/name], but I also like it with [name]Felicity[/name] and [name]Catherine[/name]! [name]Lovely[/name] names…

I prefer the spelling [name]Katharine[/name] but I voted for [name]Abigail[/name] and [name]Catherine[/name].

[name]Abby[/name] and [name]Kate[/name]!!! Perfect!

[name]Love[/name] [name]Abigail[/name] and [name]Camilla[/name] nn [name]Abby[/name] and [name]Milla[/name] or [name]Abigail[/name] and [name]Catherine[/name] nn [name]Abby[/name] and [name]Cate[/name]!

[name]Catherine[/name] is my daughter’s middle name, and I love it spelled this way!

There are a few names here that I like but I voted for [name]Evelyn[/name] as I like the sound of [name]Abby[/name] and [name]Evie[/name].