Abigail or Aurora

Which would you choose for a rainbow baby?
They both have significant meaning.

[name_f]Abigail[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] or [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f].

Both are beautiful, but [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] would be my personal choice! It’s just so warm and friendly and down-to-earth, plus I love the way it flows with [name_f]Iris[/name_f]! (By the way, I adore [name_f]Iris[/name_f], especially as a middle for a sweet rainbow baby :yellow_heart:).

2 Likes

I have loved [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] my whole life, it’s so beautiful and like you said it’s warm. :heartpulse: Also my aunt’s name is “Gail”. So it would honor her.

Thank you! [name_f]Iris[/name_f] is my favorite :heart_decoration: I have fallen in love with it since I lost my baby.

1 Like

I’m so sorry for your loss.
[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] as well! It’s friendly, pretty, and smart sounding and makes me think of [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] [name_m]Adams[/name_m]. Also, it’s more timeless than [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]. Aurora’s alright, but I don’t care for the sound as much.

2 Likes

I love [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] and it’s super pretty paired with [name_f]Iris[/name_f].

[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] is nms. I’ve always found it difficult to say :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

I like [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f]!

2 Likes

I prefer [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]! [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] is so cute

2 Likes

On its own? [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]. But with [name_f]Iris[/name_f]? [name_f]Abigail[/name_f].

3 Likes

[name_f]Abigail[/name_f] for sure!

Well, unless you hate the nickname [name_u]Abby[/name_u].

[name_f]Abigail[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] is really pretty.

2 Likes

[name_f]Abigail[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] for sure.

2 Likes

Both [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] and [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] are lovely and I love [name_f]Iris[/name_f].

[name_f]Abigail[/name_f] is my favourite, and I like it more with [name_f]Iris[/name_f]. Though if [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] is your favourite I would still use it with [name_f]Iris[/name_f].

2 Likes

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

I like them both. But I do prefer [name_f]Abigail[/name_f]. It’s sweet & smart & old fashioned & has the cute nn of [name_u]Abbie[/name_u]. [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] flows beautifully. [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] is a little hard to say, & [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] is particularly hard to say. [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] is a bit more popular if that bothers you. But it does feel very classic.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I like [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] more than [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] but I think [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] flows the best. [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] is slightly too “r heavy” for me.

1 Like

Thank you :heart_decoration::heart_decoration:

1 Like

What they said. :point_up_2:

1 Like

[name_f]Abigail[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] is lovely!

1 Like

What do you all think about [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]? I just realized the meaning of [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] last night.

So I guess now I’m torn between [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] (nn Josie) & Abigail… :sweat_smile::woman_facepalming:t3:

[name_f]Josephine[/name_f] is a GP of mine. I prefer [name_u]Josie[/name_u] and [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] to [name_u]Abby[/name_u] and [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f]. I will say while I love the meaning of [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] I do slightly prefer the meaning of [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] more. They are both good combos both with great meanings so I don’t think you’ll go wrong either way!

2 Likes

[name_f]Abigail[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f]

1 Like