🏆 ABNT DMG R2 TIEBREAKER February-April 2024

:star2: DMG ROUND TWO TIEBREAKER! :star2:

hi y’all, this is story from the abntc!

first and foremost, i want to give a huuuuge shoutout to the committee for their help keeping the tournament up and running! i mean i when i say there would be no tournament if it wasn’t for them. so thank you thank you thank you!

important note: if you reallyyy don’t want to read anything (though i tried to make it interesting), you’re welcome to skip directly to the polls. there are bolded instructions above the polls, because this does so happen to be a different competition style. if you’re in a hurry and just want to vote, that’s perfectly acceptable. just skip to the big bolded text that starts with :two_hearts:

and secondly, but equally as important, i need to inform everyone that there has been a tie in the dmg conference. and not only that, but…

:rotating_light: TWO TIES :rotating_light:

cosima elspeth lux (5) and rose amabel thea (4) have tied 13 votes against 13 votes, as well as augusta esme bly (2) and josephine ella evening (7)!

you may skip this section if you so desire. it is non-essential information that some may find interesting.

a quick update on the other dmg conference contestants, there has been an upset with the 8 seed ingrid elena josephine winning against the still-beautiful 1 seed lena elizabeth rose. also, florence ada grace (3) was the victor against paloma june irene (11), but only by 4 votes!

and now i’ll explain the new form of competition the committee has resolved to for tiebreakers. we made the observation that if we simply had a tiebreaker that was a replica of the this-or-that polls that have been used elsewhere in the competition, there was a rather high possibility that we would come out with similar results – therefore possibly ties again.

so, you’ll be rating the individual combos on a scale from one to ten, and in the end, the combo with the higher rating will advance to round three. simple enough i hope?

:two_hearts: RATE ON A SCALE FROM 1-10 :two_hearts:

cosima vs rose

cosima elspeth lux :wilted_flower: :ringer_planet: :milky_way:
0 voters
rose amabel thea :love_letter: :swan: :ballet_shoes:
0 voters

augusta vs josephine

augusta esme bly :strawberry: :dove: :sunflower:
0 voters
josephine ella evening :candle: :sunrise: :wilted_flower:
0 voters

apologies for the atrociously long post. i just had a lot to say, i suppose! do be honest and let me know if you read it all and enjoyed it, or if i should just keep it short and simple next time :hugs:

5 Likes

I liked the detail! I like the behind the scenes account of what went into the voting format :heart:

1 Like

seconding @EdgeOfTheMeadow - I liked the detail too :slight_smile: and you made it clear it could be skipped if anyone didn’t!

1 Like

i love this, story! :heart:

thank you for all of your hard work!!

1 Like

This made me laugh because my combo was upset but [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Elena[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] is gorgeous and if the [name_f]Lena[/name_f] combo wasn’t mine I would’ve voted it

1 Like

results are in for anyone interested