๐Ÿ† ABNT SMG Round One โ€“ February-March 2024

:tada::star2: ROUND ONE BEGINS :star2::tada:

Hey there, Berries! :strawberry::sparkles:

Get ready for some thrilling news about our Baby Name Tournament! :trophy::sparkles: Each round is going to bring a different aspect to the table, and for the first round, weโ€™re diving into the meanings behind the names! :dizzy::books:

But thatโ€™s not all! Weโ€™re kicking off the action with the SMG Conference first round, and youโ€™ll find the matchups below in the comments. Get ready to vote for your favorite baby name combos and discover the beautiful meanings behind each name! :star2::two_hearts:

Stay tuned for more updates and letโ€™s make this tournament unforgettable! :tada::star2:

14 Likes

The #1 seed, Jane Lavender, received a bye this round

(Jane Lavender ~ Godโ€™s grace blooms like a purple flower)

• Beatrix Felicity ~ bearer of happiness who is blessed with good fortune and joy

• Willa Katarina ~ purity safeguarded with determination

0 voters
  • Sylvie Violet ~ adorned with the purple of the forest

• Marguerite Claire ~ clear as a bright pearl amidst daisies

0 voters
  • Susannah Mabel ~ lovable as a lily

• Maud Tuesday ~ strength and valor on the day of tyr

0 voters
  • Clara Sunday ~ radiant clarity shines on the day

• Meadow Evergreen ~ forever lush meadow

0 voters
  • Summer Elise ~ a summer pledged to God

• Fenna June ~ youthful tranquility

0 voters
  • Ramona Sunshine ~ guardian of enlightenment and warmth

• Elowyn Petra ~ strength like a sturdy rock, rooted deeply like an elm tree

0 voters
  • Aurora Monet ~ a dawn of artistic inspiration

• Tabitha Scout ~ swiftly vigilant

0 voters
3 Likes

This is so fun :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wow, this is wonderful! Thank you for all of the hard work and effort youโ€™ve put into this! I know you are busy, so please donโ€™t feel like you have to post on a certain schedule :blush:

3 Likes

I didnโ€™t expect this at all. What a great idea! The meanings are beautifully written.

2 Likes

This is so lovely, thank you for taking the time to do this!! :green_heart:

2 Likes

I love this so much!! :heart::heart:

2 Likes

I love this so much, thanks for taking your time to do this for all of us! :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Great work on the meanings of the combos. I appreciate some of these way more now :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

oh my goodness these are so lovely!! rooting for [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] and [name_f]Elowyn[/name_f] [name_f]Petra[/name_f] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes