[name_u]Elliott[/name_u]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m]
[name_m]Knight[/name_m]
[name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_m]Archibald[/name_m]
[name_u]Orion[/name_u]
[name_m]Apollo[/name_m]

[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] - adorable! I’ve been drawn to [name_u]Elliot/name_u myself, lately, and I’ve been leaning toward [name_u]Elliott[/name_u], as well. I’m crushing on other [name_m]Eli[/name_m] names more (particularly [name_m]Elihu[/name_m], [name_m]Eliam[/name_m], [name_m]Elijah[/name_m], [name_u]Elias[/name_u], [name_u]Ellis[/name_u], and [name_m]Eliab[/name_m]), but [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] is great.
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] - meh. It’s one of those names that I can look at and think, oh my goodness, you’re gorgeous. But at the same time, I have no desire to use [name_m]Felix[/name_m]. Does that make any sense? Probably not, lol. There are just some names I can see and recognize as being a really great name, so full of zest and life and personality, but, at the same time, they’re not for me. I’m not sure how delighted I am with some [name_m]Felix[/name_m] namesakes, and I like the girl variant, [name_f]Felicity[/name_f], much more. (That, and when I did like it, years ago, I couldn’t find a nn I liked. I don’t like [name_m]Eli[/name_m], surprisingly, and [name_u]Lex[/name_u] seemed to be a stretch, and I couldn’t think of anything else.)
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m] - love it! It’s a mn on my list. I am not sure I can imagine a little boy named [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], but I think it’s a brilliant name. :slight_smile: I would love to meet one to prove me wrong. :slight_smile: I slightly prefer [name_m]Casper[/name_m] to [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], but I do love both.
[name_m]Knight[/name_m] - meh. It almost seems pretentious to me. I do sort of like that it reminds me of [name_m]George[/name_m] Knightley, though!
[name_u]August[/name_u] - I like it a lot! It’s currently one of my mns for [name_m]Jack[/name_m] ([name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u] Kuiper), but I’m thinking of switching it up for [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]Elias[/name_u] or [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Elihu[/name_m], so I may be saying good bye to [name_u]August[/name_u] for a little while. I love him, though, and would love to know a little [name_u]August[/name_u] personally! I lovelovelove Auggie, [name_u]Gus[/name_u], and even the more nature-ey [name_m]Gust[/name_m]. :slight_smile:
[name_m]Archibald[/name_m] - omgoodness, I adore [name_m]Archibald[/name_m]! So much cooler than [name_m]Archer[/name_m], imo! [name_m]Archie[/name_m] is pretty cute, and [name_m]Archibald[/name_m] is so fuddy-duddy little old man. I think it’s one of those names that’s so old-fashioned that it’s cool again. It sort of seems like [name_m]Ferdinand[/name_m] in that regard. I would love to meet a little boy named [name_m]Archibald[/name_m] or [name_m]Ferdinand[/name_m], lol! lovelovelove it.
[name_u]Orion[/name_u] - I like it a lot! I think it makes a great MN, because every time I mention [name_u]Orion[/name_u], everyone always mishears it as just [name_u]Ryan[/name_u], which I think is annoying (mainly because [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] is SO overdone here!). Stars have a special meaning to me, though, and I have always loved the constellation of [name_u]Orion[/name_u], so I’ve always been drawn to this. :slight_smile:
[name_m]Apollo[/name_m] - I slightly prefer [name_m]Apollos[/name_m], but I like [name_m]Apollo[/name_m], too. I have never really been into Greek mythology, so I don’t really know a ton about that, but I like that it reminds me of space exploration, too, with the [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] program. And [name_m]Apolo[/name_m] Ohno! It’s just a really cool name, with a lot of different associations.

[name_u]Elliott[/name_u], [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_m]Archibald[/name_m], [name_u]Orion[/name_u], and [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] are my favorites!

My favourites are [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], [name_u]Orion[/name_u] & [name_u]Elliott[/name_u].
[name_m]Apollo[/name_m] is surprising and wonderful, but I’d use it only as a middle.

I really love all of these names! [name_u]Elliott[/name_u], [name_m]Felix[/name_m] and [name_u]August[/name_u] are actually on my top 10 list. [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], [name_m]Knight[/name_m], [name_m]Archibald[/name_m], [name_u]Orion[/name_u] and [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] are all great as well. I have [name_m]Knight[/name_m] and [name_u]Orion[/name_u] as middle names for several of my boy names.

You have a wonderful list, imo. :slight_smile:

[name_u]Elliott[/name_u]- [name_u]Love[/name_u]!
[name_m]Felix[/name_m]- Brilliant meaning, lots of energy
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m]- [name_u]Love[/name_u], love, [name_u]LOVE[/name_u]. My absolute favourite boys’ name.
[name_m]Knight[/name_m]- Super handsome, but I’d probably use it as a middle
[name_u]August[/name_u]- [name_u]Love[/name_u] (again)! Very handsome, and would be adorable for a little boy too.
[name_m]Archibald[/name_m]- I prefer [name_m]Archie[/name_m], because it avoids the ‘bald’ syllable, but it’s okay.
[name_u]Orion[/name_u]- [name_u]Love[/name_u] the constellation connection.
[name_m]Apollo[/name_m]- I’m not a huge fan, but it’s okay. I like the Greek mythology connection.