Add one sentence (continue the story)

This is a continue story. I start off the story and then you add one sentence. Please do not use this story for anything because they are not all your own words. Instead, use it to express creativity.

Here is the start or the story and the main character’s full name.

Main character: [name_f]Hailee[/name_f] [name_f]Lilianne[/name_f] [name_u]Delaney[/name_u]

Starting line: I ran my hand over the cool bronze key. The pink sky was beginning to fade as clouds fought their way into the sky. I brushed away the lonely feeling and focused on the key.

Have fun!

I ran my hand over the cool bronze key. The pink sky was beginning to fade as clouds fought their way into the sky. I brushed away the lonely feeling and focused on the key. It didn’t matter, verity could have all the fun she liked, but I would have this fortune. If I could ever open this stupid door.

2 Likes

I ran my hand over the cool bronze key. The pink sky was beginning to fade as clouds fought their way into the sky. I brushed away the lonely feeling and focused on the key. It didn’t matter, verity could have all the fun she liked, but I would have this fortune. If I could ever open this stupid door.

There was probably something barricading it from the inside, or it was just a heavy mahogany wood.

1 Like

There was probably something barricading it from the inside, or it was just a heavy mahogany wood.

I tried again to wiggle the key into the lock, but it simply wouldn’t go. I sighed with exasperation and slumped to the ground.

I tried again to wiggle the key into the lock, but it simply wouldn’t go. I sighed with exasperation and slumped to the ground. Then came the footsteps. A quiet groan escaped my lips. I was not looking forward to this.

I tried again to wiggle the key into the lock, but it simply wouldn’t go. I sighed with exasperation and slumped to the ground. Then came the footsteps. A quiet groan escaped my lips. I was not looking forward to this.

I heard a small whisper from behind the door.

I heard a small whisper from behind the door. I was kinda scared, although I knew what would happen next.