Add one?

Hey guys!! I was wondering if you could help me by adding a baby name to my list! I like quirky but strong names for boys!

Here are my favorites!

[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] (I love to kill a mockingbird! And I love this name! It’s trendy yet classic and it grows nicely with the child)

[name_m]Boaz[/name_m] ( I love the uniqueness of this name and the cute nickname “[name_u]Bo[/name_u]”. In the Bible [name_m]Boaz[/name_m] was known for being caring and generous, he was the second husband of [name_f]Ruth[/name_f])

[name_m]Silas[/name_m] (I love this name! Sadly like many of my other boy names it is getting increasingly more popular. In the Bible [name_m]Silas[/name_m] was the right-hand-man of [name_m]Paul[/name_m])

[name_m]Crew[/name_m] (this name is so cute! I love how it’s only one syllable.)

[name_u]Milo[/name_u] (obviously I can’t have a [name_u]Milo[/name_u] and a [name_m]Silas[/name_m] because of that “I” sound. I love the cuteness of [name_u]Milo[/name_u]! Many think it’s a dog name but I think it’s an adorable name for a little boy that can grown into a strong name for a man)

Other names I love: [name_u]Zion[/name_u], [name_m]Enoch[/name_m], [name_m]Malachi[/name_m], [name_u]Atlas[/name_u], [name_u]Arlo[/name_u], [name_u]Wilder[/name_u], [name_m]Shepard[/name_m], [name_u]Bowie[/name_u], [name_u]Jude[/name_u], [name_m]Ezekiel[/name_m], [name_m]Archie[/name_m], [name_m]Leo[/name_m], and [name_m]Briggs[/name_m]

1 Like

I think [name_m]Lysander[/name_m] fits both of your categories! It means liberator (or freedom man if you go right back to the original Greek roots) and is fairly unusual. It also has the bonus of the nicknames [name_m]Xander[/name_m] or Xand, which I think are cute.

[name_u]Elias[/name_u], [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], [name_m]Archer[/name_m] or [name_u]Laurence[/name_u]!

Gideon!

Ezra

1 Like

[name_m]Amias[/name_m] :heart:

@lyrasoxford That’s a really cool name and one I’ve never heard before!

Dorian

Chase