Add To A Celebrity Sibset

Basically how this game works is that somebody says a sibset from a celebrity family (like the Kardashians) And you add another person OR they say “___ famous person has two kids, ___ and ___, give them another daughter”

Yeah? Not too confusing? I don’t know if this already exists of if it should be in the celebrity category but here we are so lets give it a shot.

For an example, I will start with [name_u]Jodie[/name_u] Sweetin’s kids, who’s names I adore (And no, that’s not entirely based of my love for [name_f]Stephanie[/name_f] [name_u]Tanner[/name_u]): [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_u]Carlin[/name_u] Sweetin-Coyle (10) and [name_f]Zoie[/name_f] [name_f]Laurel[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] Herpin (12). I will give them a third daughter.

Ivy [name_f]Janice[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] Or [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] [name_f]Janice[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] ([name_f]Ivy[/name_f] and [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] contain a letter that is not used very often, like z and x. [name_f]Janice[/name_f] is the name of [name_u]Jodie[/name_u]’s mom and because she seems to like longer names, [name_f]Hope[/name_f] was added onto the end to signify everything she’s been through.)

Now for the next person, you give me your answer to that and leave another for the next person.

6 Likes

Ivy [name_f]Janice[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] (nb)

Neil [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] [name_m]Harris[/name_m] and [name_m]David[/name_m] Burtka have twins, [name_u]Harper[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] and [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_u]Scott[/name_u] (9), give them another daughter.

1 Like

Thanks for playing! [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] “JJ”

Candace [name_u]Cameron[/name_u] Bure has three kids, [name_f]Natasha[/name_f] (22), [name_m]Lev[/name_m] (20), and [name_m]Maksim[/name_m] (18). I can’t find their middle names, but give them a sister!

Natasha, [name_m]Lev[/name_m], [name_m]Maksim[/name_m], and [name_f]Yelena[/name_f]! [name_f]My[/name_f] instinct was to go for one of my favorite Russian names, [name_f]Valeria[/name_f], but a quick google told me her husband’s name is [name_u]Valery[/name_u].

Liv [name_u]Tyler[/name_u] has three kids: [name_u]Milo[/name_u] [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Langdon[/name_m], [name_u]Sailor[/name_u] [name_u]Gene[/name_u] [name_u]Gardner[/name_u] (boy), and [name_f]Lula[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_u]Gardner[/name_u]. Give her another daughter!

1 Like

Clementine [name_f]Grace[/name_f]

Andrea [name_m]Barber[/name_m] has two kids, [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] (13) and [name_u]Tate[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] (16). Give her another son.

I will stop doing Full/Fuller House people now :joy:

Just bumping this upward…

Roscoe [name_m]Jake[/name_m]

Skeet [name_m]Ulrich[/name_m] has 2 kids, [name_f]Naiia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] & [name_m]Jakub[/name_m] [name_u]Dylan[/name_u]. Give him another daughter.

1 Like

Pyper [name_f]Violet[/name_f]

Pete Wentz has 3 kids, [name_m]Bronx[/name_m], [name_f]Marvel[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], and [name_m]Saint[/name_m] [name_m]Lazlo[/name_m]. Give him another daughter.

1 Like

Navy [name_f]Kate[/name_f]

Kelly Clarkson has two kids, [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_u]Remington[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]. Give her another daughter.

Rain [name_f]Violet[/name_f]

Jon Bernthal has 3 kids: [name_u]Billy[/name_u], [name_m]Henry[/name_m], and [name_f]Adeline[/name_f]. Give him 1 more daughter.

1 Like

Vivian

Brad [name_m]Pitt[/name_m] and [name_f]Angelina[/name_f] [name_f]Jolie[/name_f] have 6 kids, [name_u]Maddox[/name_u], [name_u]Pax[/name_u], [name_f]Zahara[/name_f], [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u], [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] and [name_m]Knox[/name_m]. Give them another son.

Maximus

Jason Bateman and [name_f]Amanda[/name_f] [name_f]Anka[/name_f] has to daughters; [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] [name_f]Nora[/name_f] (13) and [name_f]Maple[/name_f] [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] (8). Give them another girl

1 Like

Juliana [name_u]Blue[/name_u]

John [name_u]Legend[/name_u] and [name_f]Chrissy[/name_f] [name_f]Teigen[/name_f] have two kids, [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_u]Simone[/name_u] and [name_u]Miles[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]. They have a late son named [name_m]Jack[/name_m]. Give them another daughter.

1 Like

Stella [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]

Mariah [name_u]Carey[/name_u] and [name_u]Nick[/name_u] [name_m]Cannon[/name_m] (now divorced) have fraternal twins, [name_u]Moroccan[/name_u] [name_u]Scott[/name_u] and [name_u]Monroe[/name_u]. Give them another son.

1 Like

Morrison

Kelly Ripa & [name_m]Mark[/name_m] Consuelos have three kids, [name_u]Michael[/name_u] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] (23), [name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] (19), and [name_m]Joaquin[/name_m] [name_m]Antonio[/name_m] (17). Give them another daughter.

1 Like

Sofia [name_f]Isobel[/name_f]

Will [name_m]Smith[/name_m] and [name_f]Jada[/name_f] Pinkett [name_m]Smith[/name_m] have two children, [name_u]Jaden[/name_u] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] Syre and [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_u]Camille[/name_u] [name_u]Reign[/name_u] [name_m]Smith[/name_m]. Give them another son.

1 Like

Rylan [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Crew[/name_m]

Ryan Gosling and [name_f]Eva[/name_f] Mendes have two daughters, [name_f]Esmeralda[/name_f] [name_f]Amada[/name_f] and [name_f]Amada[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u]. Give them a son.

Lee [name_m]Yannic[/name_m]

Mila Kunis and [name_u]Ashton[/name_u] Kutcher have a daughter named [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] Kutcher and a son named [name_m]Dimitri[/name_m] [name_m]Portwood[/name_m] Kutcher. Give them another daughter!

Noelle [name_m]Oakland[/name_m] Kutcher

Alicia [name_m]Keys[/name_m] and Swizz Beatz have two sons, [name_u]Egypt[/name_u] [name_m]Daoud[/name_m] [name_u]Dean[/name_u] and [name_u]Genesis[/name_u] [name_u]Ali[/name_u] [name_u]Dean[/name_u]. Give them a daughter!

Halo [name_f]Zuleika[/name_f] [name_u]Dean[/name_u]

Scott [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] and [name_u]Kelley[/name_u] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] Limp have two sons, [name_u]Jackson[/name_u] Kayse & [name_u]Miller[/name_u] [name_m]William[/name_m] and a daughter, [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u]. Give them another son.