Addison and jackson's sister

[name]Addison[/name] (female) and [name]Jackson[/name] have a baby sister coming. Please suggest a name that goes with these two. I like the -n ending, but do not need to have it. Our last name ends in y, so may not want a first name ending with e or y.

I like [name]Kinsley[/name] and [name]Avery[/name], but not sure they go well with the last name ending in y. Thanks for your help.

Congrats on another baby girl! [name]One[/name] style of name that might fit, without ending in -n/son or -y/ee etc, are some of the -er names. Some of the best ones for a girl (and I know some on here will disagree, but such is taste), to my ear, are

[name]Carter[/name]
[name]Fifer[/name]
[name]Harper[/name]
[name]Parker[/name]
[name]Piper[/name]
[name]Skyler[/name]/[name]Schuyler[/name]
[name]Taylor[/name] (I realize it might be a little passe, but I still think it has a nice sound).

Another option are surnames/surname-ish uni-ish with other endings:

[name]Blair[/name]
[name]Ellis[/name]
[name]Harlow[/name]
[name]Marlo/name(e)

Another option would be to go with a name ending with -a, more traditionally feminine, and to maybe stick with names that are more modern/recently popular in nature. There will be some imbalance with uni-ish [name]Addison[/name], but I think they still work especially if she goes by [name]Addie[/name] a lot. Some options might be:

[name]Kayla[/name]
[name]Kyla[/name]
[name]Layla[/name]
[name]Michaela[/name] ([name]Makayla[/name] may look more modern - and I like it the best of the modern spellings, but as [name]Addison[/name] and [name]Jackson[/name] are spelled traditionally - not Addysyn and Jaxxen or something - I think [name]Michaela[/name] can work)

Another option are short and simple, feminine but not frilly, modern or uncommon old names that don’t end in -n:

[name]Blythe[/name]
[name]Brooke[/name]
[name]Gwyneth[/name]
[name]Jade[/name] (although you may prefer to avoid two J names?)
[name]Lark[/name]
[name]Sky/name

There are more in these categories - I am just blanking - but hopefully they will help you as you look or will help other posters think of replies.

Finally, I do think a lot of names ending in -n could work (but you should probably avoid -son), and names ending in -ee etc could work, it really depends on what exactly your last name is.

If I think of more I’ll post - do some of these suit you more than others?

Good luck!

A few more that could work:

[name]Page[/name]/[name]Paige[/name]
[name]Sage[/name]
[name]Sawyer[/name]

My first thought for you was: [name]Morgan[/name]. I like that it ends with an “n”, like your other 2 children, is a unisex name (like [name]Addison[/name]) and works with your last-names-as-first-names theme.

Other ideas: [name]Rowan[/name], [name]Cameron[/name], [name]Teagan[/name], [name]Quinn[/name], [name]Delaney[/name], [name]Waverly[/name].

You might like this list too: 178 Top Unisex Baby Names | Nameberry

I think [name]Skyler[/name] would work perfectly! It doesn’t have the ‘n’ ending, but it has that unisex feel to it. I think [name]Rowan[/name], [name]Reagan[/name], [name]Teagan[/name], [name]Quinn[/name], [name]Reese[/name], [name]Devin[/name]/[name]Devon[/name], [name]Hayden[/name] and [name]Jess[/name] would work really well.